Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it means 50 capsules which is a lot to eat lmao
Harden up!! Or you can always make choc. peanut butter cups magic Reese’s
Point is being lost here!
Powdering and putting mushrooms in to capsules is the topic.
Then how do you dose them if you put them in to capsules.
I mention "000" size capsules as they are the largest ones, ie you can fit more in to them!
Why are we talking about making dried mushroom capsules - because some people gag on magic mushrooms because of the taste and texture.

So the question is - if i dry 50 Psilocybe Semilanceata and grind them up in a blender, how much doe this amount weight.
Weight allows us to have a working dosage for a "good trip" nice and psychedelic etc.
The next question is how many caps, does it take to fill with "50 Psilocybe semilanceata" when dried and ground to powder.
I imagine maybe between 4-6 capsules at 000 size but because I haven't ever made them I have no idea of how many caps will be filled with 50 Psilocybe semilanceata when dried and ground to powder.
I see I will have to get 50 Psilocybe semilanceata, dry them, then grind them, then weigh them (working dose) and then put that ground mushroom powder in to 000 caps and see how many caps it takes to accept the powder of 50 Psilocybe semilanceata.

@arty zan ....straight from the horses mouth....

Not that I am aware of. I have not been on the server in about a week.

He's not aware of any Actions we can make on mails...and there has been no Panel work for a week....so we can't have Accidently pressed any defaults.

Have you changed the size of the screen that you are viewing from......so you just can't See it..?
No! But I like your thinking!:headbang:

7:10 and double 14:20, yeah.
we have a few pages to go before we are on 1420 (Double oil page, concentrates count too)!
The reason for 840 and it being double 420, was because we were on page 840!
Thinking about it I guess we missed having any oil/concentrates fun on page 710!
I even missed the 420 number on the next number challenge and I was the one who started it!:rofl:

What do 60 members of AFN have in common?
What is completely pointless?
But is also tons of fun to play?

What has numbers and awesome pictures too?
Well it can only be

"The Next Number challenge"!
:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

So come on over and play
just click the link
(100% Free to Play)
:astar::astar::astar:

Very Spoiled girl :biggrin: All organic :thumbsup:
Northern Lights photo Outdoor 2021 AFN Green Hornet.JPG

Point is being lost here!
Powdering and putting mushrooms in to capsules is the topic.
Then how do you dose them if you put them in to capsules.
I mention "000" size capsules as they are the largest ones, ie you can fit more in to them!
Why are we talking about making dried mushroom capsules - because some people gag on magic mushrooms because of the taste and texture.

So the question is - if i dry 50 Psilocybe Semilanceata and grind them up in a blender, how much doe this amount weight.
Weight allows us to have a working dosage for a "good trip" nice and psychedelic etc.
The next question is how many caps, does it take to fill with "50 Psilocybe semilanceata" when dried and ground to powder.
I imagine maybe between 4-6 capsules at 000 size but because I haven't ever made them I have no idea of how many caps will be filled with 50 Psilocybe semilanceata when dried and ground to powder.
I see I will have to get 50 Psilocybe semilanceata, dry them, then grind them, then weigh them (working dose) and then put that ground mushroom powder in to 000 caps and see how many caps it takes to accept the powder of 50 Psilocybe semilanceata.
Sounds like a terrible problem lol
I forgot you’re a micro doser...
I’m a full blown see ya in a week from the forest kinda guy :funny:
Have ya considered peyote?
Not such a Shit taste lol

Oh and try applesauce with the powder next time

DSCN7273 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Candydawg top left, Stone99 V5 top right, Sweet Berry Cough bottom left & Grape Gushers bottom right.

I have repotted the girls.
This took longer than I would have liked!
No where in town had any buffered coco.
In the end I bought a block of coco, which said it makes 75 liters.
There was no advice on where the coco was sourced, how it was produced or whether it had been buffered.
All bad signs when buying quality coco.
So I soaked it and then washed it in a colander to remove any coco dust etc
That takes a lot of time when doing 75 liters of coco.
I also found old pillow cases very useful for parts of the process, like straining the coco dust out of the rinse water!
I have around 5liters of coco dust, which I will experiment with for seedlings and in solocup with added aggregate (perlite).
I also filled the pillow cases with the coco for charging with calmag.
The advice said put the coco in a fabric pot and soak in calmag solution, changing it twice over 24 hours!
The advice was to use 150% of the regular amount used of the Calmag.
I used double as it was the end of the bottle.
The reason for soaking the coco in Calmag for so long is so the cation sites for calcium and magnesium would be fully loaded avoiding Calmag issues from the coco hogging it all!
So after 24 hours buffering I ph'ed it in fresh water to 6.0Ph.
After that had been left to soak, I removed the coco stuffed pillow cases and squeezed a majority of the water out.
I then mixed it with the pre buffered coco I had previously bought and then added "Grow Stones".
Grow Stones do the same job as perlite but holds many times the water and air.
Grow Stones are now no more, sadly!
They were made with recycled glass.
I now have to sieve them out of used coco to reuse them!

So the picture above is 4 of the 6 I have left.
Two of them got given the boot last night as I don't have space for them!
I have the four above in my 3'x2' cab
and I have two in my 2'x2' but they have a different light on them and I would need to change my white balance again, so I'll post them another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back