Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a terrible problem lol
I forgot you’re a micro doser...
I’m a full blown see ya in a week from the forest kinda guy :funny:
Have ya considered peyote?
Not such a Shit taste lol

Oh and try applesauce with the powder next time
Never tried peyote but we do have a surplus of San Pedros that my husband brought with him from his grandma's property in AZ. Two daughters that are taller than me and a huge mother with a ton of branches. We've just been letting them go, they have almost tripled in size since we moved and they went up on the balcony. They were awfully sad in our apartment, even though we put them on the porch in the summer (it faced North and was completely enclosed except for the opening on the north side). They dig that hot weather and full southern exposure, and don't seem to mind the heat and humidity either. Its fun cause all the new top growth is like more than twice as big around as the bottom growth. The two daughters were two small arms we took off the mother when they started to get too heavy for her. We had to upsize her pot anyways so it worked out. That was less than 3 year years ago and they're nearly as big as the mom now.

Sounds like a terrible problem lol
I forgot you’re a micro doser...
I’m a full blown see ya in a week from the forest kinda guy :funny:
Have ya considered peyote?
Not such a Shit taste lol

Oh and try applesauce with the powder next time
These days I tend to do more small doses (not actual micro doses)
I am interested in micro dosing though!
50 Psilocybe Semilanceata, will give you a proper psychedelic experience.
Psilocybe Semilanceata are around number 3 of the strongest mushrooms in the world.
They are tiny mushroom but very powerful!
People may ask so why is no one growing these??
The reason is because Psilocybe Semilanceata, grow on dead grass roots.
Now that is a hard substrate to get hold of, so people tend to grow Cubensis strains instead.
They are bigger mushroom but not so powerful for their size.

My earlier explanation was so a working dosage could be worked out!

50 Psilocybe semilanceata will have you tripping balls, funny colours, trails, auditory hallucinations, the full nine yards. So yeah you can trip out on just 50 tiny mushrooms.

So imagine I have dried out the mushrooms & ground them to dust.
I them weigh that dust so I know what a full dose weighs!
Now I take the magic mushroom dust and stick it in (lets say for the sake of argument) 50 dried mushrooms, ground to dust, fits in 4 "000" caps.
This means you can now control the dosage, 1 cap is then 1/4 dose, 2 caps is 1/2 dose, 3 caps is 3/4 dose 4 caps is a full dose. 8 caps is double dose!
So putting dried mushroom powder into caps makes it easier to dose and also mean no icky taste of nasty texture!

So just to put it out there again 50 Psilocybe semilanceata mushrooms will make you have a proper trip.
If you do 200, as I have been known to do in my heyday,this is considered a "heroic dose".
The term "Heroic Dose" was coined by Terrence McKenna, a heroic dose is one that blows the top of your head of and turns the rest of your brains inside out and upside down! A true Hallucinatory experience!

Watching the downward trend on the humidity in the crisper is quite entertaining. Spikes are from opening the fridge. Small hills and valleys I'm assuming are the fridge cycling on and off.

Screenshot_20210923-145809_Govee Home.jpg

This is probably a really stupid question lol. But when you trim, what exactly are you supposed to take off? Like, do the Itty bitty leaves need to come off too? I feel like an idiot even asking lmao. When I trimmed the WWxBB I took of every leaf I could, including the teeny tiny ones from between the innards of the buds, but now I'm wondering if I was supposed to? In this case I feel like it was definitely the right call in order to avoid any further potential issues with the rot, but now looking at what we have been smoking on there are definitely still tiny leaves in there? Is it necessary? Did I do extra work for no reason? Lol. Like I said, stupid question but I'm having trouble finding an answer.
20210923_151209_capture.jpg
20210923_151229_capture.jpg

This is probably a really stupid question lol. But when you trim, what exactly are you supposed to take off? Like, do the Itty bitty leaves need to come off too? I feel like an idiot even asking lmao. When I trimmed the WWxBB I took of every leaf I could, including the teeny tiny ones from between the innards of the buds, but now I'm wondering if I was supposed to? In this case I feel like it was definitely the right call in order to avoid any further potential issues with the rot, but now looking at what we have been smoking on there are definitely still tiny leaves in there? Is it necessary? Did I do extra work for no reason? Lol. Like I said, stupid question but I'm having trouble finding an answer.

Others will know better than me, but my understanding is that it's a balance between cosmetic appearance and drying time. More leaves keep in moisture longer, less leaves can look better to some people (e.g., commercial / dispensaries). (Of course, those leaves have good THC levels and should be saved even if you do take them off.)

You probably did the right thing since you were primarily concerned about bud rot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back