Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yummy!! The videos seem to play auto for me lol
Man made fire for fire safety is what needs to happen again... also make our forests go back to what they were in the history books..
Guys showed up and haven’t stopped fuckin up the plants
Murder the white pines for ship posts

Only about 500 years too late on the law about cutting ancient trees

Maybe lower and higher so that way the top doesn’t suck inward
And what you pay for those? If ya don’t mind sharing

And if those guys were military that is a bad ass company name

@MikaelAndréasSöderberg soda!!!!! How you doin brother
$25 + shipping from brothers in farms. Took about a month to get to me but they came well packaged, and perfect.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

This question is for all of you Ardent users; does the decarbed flower take on a toasted flavor?

Hadn't noticed, it looks slightly toasty brown, but as I go straight into influsions I don't notice it.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

This question is for all of you Ardent users; does the decarbed flower take on a toasted flavor?

I don't think so.. just tastes like canna to me when we make infused coconut oil with the Ardent decarbed canna

I don't think so.. just tastes like canna to me when we make infused coconut oil with the Ardent decarbed canna

Hiya! I've a new Ardent Flex user... managed to pick one up for £200 ( just over 1/2 price here in UK ) and would love to pick your brains?

Just about to do my first grow for medicine, and am trying to reproduce a better quality of MCT oil infusions prescribed at cannabis clinics for £££+ but is sterile, has no terpenes...

I'm wondering, do you grow your own? And do you use the trim?
Also, do you have a recipe / suggestion for making a very strong oil/butter? I'm trying to get to a 25% THC into 1ml.

Cheers!

Hiya! I've a new Ardent Flex user... managed to pick one up for £200 ( just over 1/2 price here in UK ) and would love to pick your brains?

Just about to do my first grow for medicine, and am trying to reproduce a better quality of MCT oil infusions prescribed at cannabis clinics for £££+ but is sterile, has no terpenes...

Also, do you have a recipe / suggestion for making a very strong oil/butter? I'm trying to get to a 25% THC into 1ml.

Cheers!
Grow your canna, dry your buds, decarb your bud, infuse into oil. If that oil is not strong enough, add more decarbed canna and infuse in that oil. It adds up. Real simple.

Cheers!
I think @Mañ'O'Green would be best to answer the scientifical side of infusions! I’m not sure about any kinda loss in baking between what u put into your recipe etc! He’s also got much more experience then I hence my need to use the Ardent vs his handcrafted method! :crying:

Grow your canna, dry your buds, decarb your bud, infuse into oil. If that oil is not strong enough, add more decarbed canna and infuse in that oil. It adds up. Real simple.
And in the end it’ll be better then any u could purchase! And you’ll know what went into food wise/pesticides/ etc so makes it that much more enjoyable! :d5:

And in the end it’ll be better then any u could purchase! And you’ll know what went into food wise/pesticides/ etc so makes it that much more enjoyable! :d5:
My Vet friend over did it with his first canna coffee, despite me telling him it was really powerful. He had to hand his boy over to his mother-n-law. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back