Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Zeromitch i was so anxious to use mine I somehow missed the part that said before u use it to turn unit on to heat setting 7 and let it run a full cycle (12 min til auto turns off) then turn back on and insert the glass tube u are gonna use and let it run 5-10 min to sanitize it! Then u can load it and go! I also found that although it doesn’t tell u to if u flip vape upside down so u can keep stem right side up u won’t spill anything in between loading bowl and getting it into the vape! :eyebrows: :rofl: :d5:

Grow your canna, dry your buds, decarb your bud, infuse into oil. If that oil is not strong enough, add more decarbed canna and infuse in that oil. It adds up. Real simple.

Thank you! Ive not tried topping up like that, good idea.

to br honest, Ive not been able to afford a larger volume of herb to experiment with, and because I need it medicinally, Hence starting to grow for myself (which I'm sure is the case with many here as well).

And in the end it’ll be better then any u could purchase! And you’ll know what went into food wise/pesticides/ etc so makes it that much more enjoyable! :d5:
I can't wait! germinating tomorrow, let the grow begin!

Hey @Mañ'O'Green
I'm new on the forum and and would love to pick your brains?

I've got a new Ardent Flex decarbonisation unit..

Just about to do my first grow for medicine, and am trying to reproduce a better quality of MCT oil infusions prescribed at cannabis clinics for £££+ but is sterile, has no terpenes...

I'm wondering, do you grow your own? And do you use the trim to make your infusions?

Also, do you have a recipe / suggestion for making a very strong oil/butter? I'm trying to get to a 25% THC into 1ml.

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Boop! Happy pupper lol
20210922_213546_capture.jpg

My current, quite sad state of affairs. Went out this morning to find the auto kush laying all but flat in her pot, and the Somango all bent over as well. 20-30mph winds apparently, and being on the second story there's no wind breaks. Thought they'd be ok with some support so I went ahead and fed them and then quickly realized I was wrong. So now they're in here, stinking up the joint :rofl: hopefully I can get them back out there tomorrow. Lost a little 5g side branch off the Somango, womp womp. No where near ready but I hung it to dry if for nothing but S&G. Critical stayed out, she's so short the wind didn't seem to be bothering her at all.
20210922_214517.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back