Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll F-up some hot wings!!!

My Texas Red Chil will make your butt scream fer ice cream the next day! I mix ground venison with coarse ground beef.
I did make some Red one year and added smoked venison sausage. You could hurt yourself real easy by eating too much!

On the TT - my favorite Messengers album

MI0002465901.jpg

It's OK @WildBill - the first step in dealing with a wing problem is admitting you have a wing problem. No worries man - you are among friends here.
:rofl:

I’m convinced I’ve got a legitimate wing addiction….:woohoo1::haha:
It's OK @WildBill - the first step in dealing with a wing problem is admitting you have a wing problem. No worries man - you are among friends here.
:rofl:

There's some Tequela Lime wings that all they need is granulated garlic and then put in the oven. The only redeeming quality of this electrc oven is a convection heat with the forced hot air. Takes wings to another level.

Good Morfnoevight my fellow Stoner Brethren :pass:

Thinking about culling my 1st plant to make room for a better plant, thoughts?
I tried everything but she grew very strangely and is now behind in flowering and size. growing out and not up and branch upon branch even after cutting them off.

Middle plant, she is the same age as the tall ones

View attachment 1369983
I'll F-up some hot wings!!!

My Texas Red Chil will make your butt scream fer ice cream the next day! I mix ground venison with coarse ground beef.
I did make some Red one year and added smoked venison sausage. You could hurt yourself real easy by eating too much!
I am not sure which plant you speak of yet it is my personal preference to grow out plants that are genetically different. They just might surprise you with a desired pheno?
:aha:

You just never know what you might get? That's just me :2cents:

I’m convinced I’ve got a legitimate wing addiction….:woohoo1::haha:
I love a good chili as well as wings. I cannot do the rally spicy stuff anymore. I did in the day. I have had hot wings that put a blister on my upper lip. That makes the ol'Bhole tighten right up just at the thought of that kinda HOT chili. :yoinks: no, no, no.

There's some Tequela Lime wings that all they need is granulated garlic and then put in the oven. The only redeeming quality of this electrc oven is a convection heat with the forced hot air. Takes wings to another level.
I make these smoked wings
4553CA29-98C4-45E1-9DA5-426342101534.jpeg
E3F9B0A7-FE8A-40AB-BB8F-48A97458FD36.jpeg

on my pit barrel cooker. That things amazing for chicken.
They come out with nice crispy skin, and a moderate amount of smoke flavor.
BA9E3B8E-25C5-421C-8A50-161110539B3B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back