Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies back on track but sucks it took me 3 weeks to realize my moisture meter was garbage! At least they moving now! Think flipped em 12 days ago! :thumbsup:
image.jpg

Hey @WildBill pretty sure I know answer but the week 3 bloom stuff is obv beginning of week 3 correct??:shrug::doh:

You better keep runt! You could regret culling her. You have the room.
I'll give her a few more days or a week to get right if not she might have to go, to small and would need its own light now being so small. I have 5 more jars of blue dream and many more seeds so i won't regret it to much.

Hey what do u store your bloom ferment in?? Not sure if I need to order a bunch of 1 gallon glass jugs that have fermentation valve on lid so it is still breathable or what?!?
I jarred up mine and put it in the fridge. Mine has finally slowed enough to jar it up. Just keep an eye on the top/ If it's mason tops, they will pop up to let you know if there is activity.

I'll give her a few more days or a week to get right if not she might have to go, to small and would need its own light now being so small. I have 5 more jars of blue dream and many more seeds so i won't regret it to much.
I realized you were talking about one of the girls in the back and not little runt. Yeah..... something happened to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back