Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clip it throw some craft blend in and let it cook for a bit or what? leave the roots or remove them? I never culled and reused soil before haha. @WildBill

I thought perhaps the heat would help expand and seat everything well, just wanted to ask before i fired it up! On the ardent website they offer a smell proof/reducer filter lid now. Hence, I thought perhaps it was smellier than stated. The lid does not sit flush or tight and the purple "seal" has a bit of play to it. Working well on the first run! It's snug but not as sealed feeling as I expected.

It's currently running with 1.5g of flower inside and I cannot smell it unless I put my nose right along the seal at the top. Even then it's faint and not overtly MJ. Quite pleased so far.

We are going to add 1 ounce of butter when the decarb cycle is finished. I'm guessing at strength of the flower but I suspect 16% on the low end, so 160mg THC per gram, hopefully 240mg thc total when finished. Assume some loss and maybe 200mg THC to infuse. That infused into 30g of butter each = 6-7mg THC per 1g of butter! Should be a nice slow and easy controlled dose. Start with 1g and go from there. Butter should hold up for at least a week in the fridge? Gives time to test and try.
I've filled it up and got the faint smell right at it. It doesn't stink up at all. Now pop that lid off a full load in there, it will smell.
It's a great tool to fully utilize our canna.
I'm almost out of oil for my coffee. I have about 30-40g of hash to squish. That will give me more squished pucks to go with the ones I have in the freezer. But I think I'll wait until I do a dry-ice shake when I chop the big haze and combine the two. That will give me more material to decarb/infuse after I shake it. It will also give me a bunch more pucks to infuse into some oil or coca butter. Ithat will give me enough butter to share and last me a few months.

Yup............HANDY TOOL!

Thinking about culling my 1st plant to make room for a better plant, thoughts?
I tried everything but she grew very strangely and is now behind in flowering and size. growing out and not up and branch upon branch even after cutting them off.

Middle plant, she is the same age as the tall ones

View attachment 1369983
You better keep runt! You could regret culling her. You have the room.

Well fur Christ’s sakes!!!
If I got to a point where I needed that then ya shit, sure bring on the headphones.

My gawd auntie is that what you been through? :pass:You poor beautiful soul

:bighug: Yeah...Cheers @mohawk warrior ........pretty brutal...

I Love a good soup.......:chef:..yay...it is cool enough to cook again............boo...it is cold enough to cook again..........:pass:
My Mom loved my stews I made at the farm. Only the salt n pepper didn't come from the farm. It was so damn good. I do miss that life.

1632338095758.png
Damn...I wanted to catch me Solstice sunset....and I Missed it.......:shrug:

:woohoo:

My winning light arrived! Mars Hydro FC3000
View attachment 1369973
and i squeezed it into my 2.3x2.3 tent and so far at 100% power driver outside the tent, its holding 80F inside
View attachment 1369974View attachment 1369975
this is x2 the brightness in my tent now so i know these girls will be happy now as 1 looked sad.
Filled the tent perfectly.
It would be nice, but my ol 2014 CaliforniaLightworks works well, just a small footprint with the intense stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back