Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

image.jpg

Moved wash station inside temporarily because it’s pissing out .. gonna kill them all but for now I’m done, hopefully it stops raining for a bit tomorrow and I’ll hack the rest

Quiet in here tonight :rofl:
Cause I showed up :funny:
:pass:

I always forget the hubby eats even if his food is molten. Pretty sure I just singed off my taste buds with a taquito... and the stupid thing didn't even have any filling. :cuss:

My current, quite sad state of affairs. Went out this morning to find the auto kush laying all but flat in her pot, and the Somango all bent over as well. 20-30mph winds apparently, and being on the second story there's no wind breaks. Thought they'd be ok with some support so I went ahead and fed them and then quickly realized I was wrong. So now they're in here, stinking up the joint :rofl: hopefully I can get them back out there tomorrow. Lost a little 5g side branch off the Somango, womp womp. No where near ready but I hung it to dry if for nothing but S&G. Critical stayed out, she's so short the wind didn't seem to be bothering her at all.
View attachment 1370059
Get ya some bamboo sticks, soft wire and some duct tape. Stake em up, tie em up and tape up any breaks. Tape em up and they will heal.

I had a front run thru today with 20-30mph winds for most of the day.
Good thing I had this.
IMG_20210918_192926776.jpg

Get ya some bamboo sticks, soft wire and some duct tape. Stake em up, tie em up and tape up any breaks. Tape em up and they will heal.

I had a front run thru today with 20-30mph winds for most of the day.
Good thing I had this.
View attachment 1370098
No breaks thankfully, besides the one tiny branch that broke clear off when I was trying to figure out how to support it.

I always forget the hubby eats even if his food is molten. Pretty sure I just singed off my taste buds with a taquito... and the stupid thing didn't even have any filling. :cuss:

:LOLStoned: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back