Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready to impress! i have some great strains ready to go for when i have space, i just need to pick a grow method and i'm thinking SIPS with some buildasoil's living organic soil - Oly mountain compost and their version 3.0 OR i can make everyone laugh and use my famous miracle-gro moisture control with top dressing which works very well for a $17 bag of dirt the only thing i don't know is how well it wicks in a sip >.<
Just make my slurry!

Apologies for all my rambling lol. Hubby is asleep still, he got a rare second day off yesterday so he spent all day Tuesday pulling up the weeds from the front flowerbed (finally, hoping it will help my allergies but I had to have him do it since I wouldn't have been able to breathe) and then spent all day yesterday working on our bedroom. I will be *so* glad to be done with unpacking/organizing the house. Still have a good bit more painting to do (halls, kitchen, 2 bathrooms -- kitchen and one bathroom have wallpaper to remove first so I've been procrastinating cause I *hate* removing wallpaper) but we're inching closer to finally just having the regular maintining things chores left and I seriously can't wait :rofl: but yeah he's sore from working outdoors still and conked tf out since he has to work tonight and I'm just talking at all of yall cause my brain is going 5 million miles an hour :rofl:

I know nothing about armadillo, I'm assuming they burrow? Glad they didn't mess things up too much.
Armadillos are a dammed huge pain! Even more so if you're organic. Like damn moles, they tear up your yard looking for worms and grubs. Blind as hell. but a good nose. They are MUCH faster and maneuverable that you would think.
I found a burrow the other day that I need to smoke out and get rid of it. They have been known to carry leprosy too. If I have to kill one I bury it and carry it with the shovel.

Armadillos are a dammed huge pain! Even more so if you're organic. Like damn moles, they tear up your yard looking for worms and grubs. Blind as hell. but a good nose. They are MUCH faster and maneuverable that you would think.
I found a burrow the other day that I need to smoke out and get rid of it. They have been known to carry leprosy too. If I have to kill one I bury it and carry it with the shovel.
Only experience I have with them is seeing multitudes of them smooshed on the highway when driving various places over the years. We've got moles here, but the soil in our yard is dead and burrowing in the 2' deep clay out there wouldn't do them much good.

At some of our family gatherings the dogs would watch/ herd the babies lol
Amazing how they know who is family and whose strangers
She definitely does her rounds at night, checking that the kids are where they're supposed to be and patrolling the back yard. The storm door we got with built in doggy door was worth every penny to not have to go let them outside every 5 minutes :rofl: she's got that mean af GSD bark and she barks at anyone who walks passed our house. She also rats out the kids if they're up after lights out. Between her and our "Texas Pyrenees" (short haired LGD) I have 0 worries about anyone trying to come into our house or backyard :rofl: but then when my alarm goes off in the morning she goes into the baby's room and gently nudges her awake, then runs in the boys room and jumps on the middle boy and licks his face till he gets out of bed to get away from her :rofl:

Random, but have any of y'all ever seen a lady pop with the starts of her first set of real leaves the same day as breaking ground? I had it happen with two of mine and I didn't even realize it was something that could happen. Hubby said he had never seen anything like it before. I had checked them the night before and could see them stirring in the hole of their RR cubes, but they weren't above ground yet. Next morning I opened the tent to find them like this.
20210716_125039.jpg
20210716_125049.jpg

Wondering if I had them pushed down further than I should have and so they had started developing those as they were reaching for the light? Can't remember exactly when I planted them but I know it was only 5 days from when they got here to when they broke ground.

with the pot leaf patch that says "come to where the flavor is" so that probably wouldn't go over too terribly well for little league :rofl:

:crying: then again, it'z a brave new world now, so who knowz :coffee:

And before @420Forever comes around talking about my "OCD" again :rofl: with my ADHD if I don't stay meticulously organized everything turns to chaos and I completely forget that there are things I'm supposed to be doing.

same :rofl:

and I'm just talking at all of yall cause my brain is going 5 million miles an hour :rofl:

yup, a sure sign of ocd :nonono:

:crying::pighug: ppp

BTW... Has @arty zan put a sick note in....?....I haven't Heard him lately.......:pass:
Sick PC so no way of letting you know! New parts installed and all working perfectly!

I have 3 Candy Dawg Autos, 2 Dynamite Autos, a Gape Gusher Auto, a Stone 99 V5 Auto, and a Sweet Berry Cough Auto.
DSCN7236 (FILEminimizer).JPG

The smaller runty candydawg and dynamite, will be meeting their maker soon, as I don't have enough grow space for all of them.

The Dyanamite and sweet berry cough will go in to the 2' x 2' tent.

@St. Tom who doesn't like a bit of Candy!!:headbang:
DSCN7239 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Sick PC so no way of letting you know! New parts installed and all working perfectly!

I have 3 Candy Dawg Autos, 2 Dynamite Autos, a Gape Gusher Auto, a Stone 99 V5 Auto, and a Sweet Berry Cough Auto.
View attachment 1367349
The smaller runty candydawg and dynamite, will be meeting their maker soon, as I don't have enough grow space for all of them.

The Dyanamite and sweet berry cough will go in to the 2' x 2' tent.

@St. Tom who doesn't like a bit of Candy!!:headbang:
View attachment 1367350
Heyyy he’s back!!!!
Hey buddy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back