Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won a Mars Hydro FC3000 today on a giveaway that just ended today, I'm very happy and was shocked to see my luck is not completely bad :woohoo1:

I'm going to have some fat buds now if i don't toast them hahaha I'm kidding, having a dimmer makes it easy to work into whats perfect.
I'm thankful for @Marshydro for hosting another great Mars Hydro giveaway! Hope you don't mind me stealing your picture haha

Desktop Screenshot 2021.09.16 - 07.55.49.18.png

Hey! Doing well, thanks for asking! Hope all is well with you!

Fired up my new light yesterday git three GG autos under it and got some others soaking.

GG auto pic1 -9-15-2021.jpg

@pop22 how you doing brother I see you liking stuff, haven’t smoked a fatty with ya in awhile.. @dankstyle J too slap me a tag in your grows so I can see the girls

I won a Mars Hydro FC3000 today on a giveaway that just ended today, I'm very happy and was shocked to see my luck is not completely bad :woohoo1:

I'm going to have some fat buds now if i don't toast them hahaha I'm kidding, having a dimmer makes it easy to work into whats perfect.
I'm thankful for @Marshydro for hosting another great Mars Hydro giveaway! Hope you don't mind me stealing your picture haha

View attachment 1367278

Well Done...Cheers for sharing......... :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:...you Realise we will have High expectations for your next grow.......:eyebrows:

Seeing what you can Do with it......

Thank you @Marshydro for the Great Prize......:bravo:....

Hey! Doing well, thanks for asking! Hope all is well with you!

Fired up my new light yesterday git three GG autos under it and got some others soaking.

View attachment 1367283
Deadly!!!!
I’m just waiting on a reservoir for my autopots and I’m gonna be trying my mars fc 4800 out... beaver Genetics
Your mazar... pffffttt my gawd

This white widow is stalled... been in preflower for like 2 weeks or so...
May have to up the dark time to 6 hours?
Mind you it’s been put through the stress test ringer

Well Done...Cheers for sharing......... :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:...you Realise we will have High expectations for your next grow.......:eyebrows:

Seeing what you can Do with it......

Thank you @Marshydro for the Great Prize......:bravo:....
I'm ready to impress! i have some great strains ready to go for when i have space, i just need to pick a grow method and i'm thinking SIPS with some buildasoil's living organic soil - Oly mountain compost and their version 3.0 OR i can make everyone laugh and use my famous miracle-gro moisture control with top dressing which works very well for a $17 bag of dirt the only thing i don't know is how well it wicks in a sip >.<

I can’t keep putting this off lmao
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I feel like Kevin from home alone

Ohh maybe it’s moving finally
Dutch passion auto white widow
image.jpg

image.jpg

Topped my 1st plant, miss jar grow was getting to bushy, clipped her lower suckers and tried topping out since i have avoided it since day 1. After i snipped it off it bleed/cried a water droplet.

20210916_081831.jpg
20210916_081845.jpg

Pretty sure I've lost my ever loving mind. Signed the middle kid (10 in 11 days as he has been reminding me daily for like 3 months now) up for baseball yesterday. So now not only do we have my oldest's art class once a week, and 5h/w (across 4 days) of dance for the baby (with the potential of several more over the next few months if she lands a Nutcracker role, auditions next Saturday), now we have 3-5 days a week of baseball too. :rofl: They're lucky I love them lol, I don't even like having to leave the house. Took the kid shopping for equipment last night and the only pair of baseball cleats in the whole store that were his size were his favorite color, yellow, and had just been traded in the same day. Taking it as a sign. Kid went to bed last night and when I checked on him before heading to bed myself he was curled up with his glove in his arms like a teddy bear, sound asleep. Unfortunately he missed the first 2 practices cause I registered him so late, so he's going to be going into his game Saturday with literally no idea whats going on. Hubby and I are planning on taking him to a field nearby to practice a little bit after school today if the weather holds. I told hubby we needed to get him a bat bag and he's like "well he could use my old one but idk how well it would go over..." it's the backpack he's had for 20+ years with the pot leaf patch that says "come to where the flavor is" so that probably wouldn't go over too terribly well for little league :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back