Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210916_092052_capture.jpg

She thinks she's people

Pretty sure I've lost my ever loving mind. Signed the middle kid (10 in 11 days as he has been reminding me daily for like 3 months now) up for baseball yesterday. So now not only do we have my oldest's art class once a week, and 5h/w (across 4 days) of dance for the baby (with the potential of several more over the next few months if she lands a Nutcracker role, auditions next Saturday), now we have 3-5 days a week of baseball too. :rofl: They're lucky I love them lol, I don't even like having to leave the house. Took the kid shopping for equipment last night and the only pair of baseball cleats in the whole store that were his size were his favorite color, yellow, and had just been traded in the same day. Taking it as a sign. Kid went to bed last night and when I checked on him before heading to bed myself he was curled up with his glove in his arms like a teddy bear, sound asleep. Unfortunately he missed the first 2 practices cause I registered him so late, so he's going to be going into his game Saturday with literally no idea whats going on. Hubby and I are planning on taking him to a field nearby to practice a little bit after school today if the weather holds. I told hubby we needed to get him a bat bag and he's like "well he could use my old one but idk how well it would go over..." it's the backpack he's had for 20+ years with the pot leaf patch that says "come to where the flavor is" so that probably wouldn't go over too terribly well for little league :rofl:
Yes!!!!! Best bag! And superMom overthere .
Running the activities like plant training over there. You got a white grease board schedule to?
Gonna get my from the lock up soon lol

Yes!!!!! Best bag! And superMom overthere .
Running the activities like plant training over there. You got a white grease board schedule to?
Gonna get my from the lock up soon lol
Got a huge magnetic chalk board and a dry erase calendar magnetic sheet and 40 colors of chalk markers (plus a chore chart and weekly menu sheets as well) that we just put up like 2 weeks ago in the kitchen. Everyone is color coded and I've made a key for locations. Hubby works 6 days a week and always complained that he never knew what was going on when so now that's been squared. Thankfully we recently moved into my parents' neighborhood so my mom can run backup for the occasional overlap. Dance 5:30-6:30 Thursday evenings and 6:30 games, but he has to be there 45 minutes early anyways so I may just drop him off like an hour and a half early and hope he doesn't turn into a delinquent. Or let gma handle it since the ball park is only a mile away :rofl: plus that would mean she could get his dinner sorted so I don't have to worry about it. We shall see.

I won a Mars Hydro FC3000 today on a giveaway that just ended today, I'm very happy and was shocked to see my luck is not completely bad :woohoo1:

I'm going to have some fat buds now if i don't toast them hahaha I'm kidding, having a dimmer makes it easy to work into whats perfect.
I'm thankful for @Marshydro for hosting another great Mars Hydro giveaway! Hope you don't mind me stealing your picture haha

View attachment 1367278
I like those type of lights with the bars. Congratulations

I guess I have to start doing what I did in my garden for pest control!!!!!

17811.jpg

Damn POS armadillo got into my Asaian Haze EarthBox last night!
:grrr2::grrr2::grrr2:
I don't think it did much damage to the root system, though.

Times are changing!
Saw and heard a flock of migrating geese coming down before the cold front.
Next Tuesday and Wednesday are the next two days with chances of rain
and no more 90*F+ temps after Tuesday is seen in the forecast.
Buds are sure filling in, frosting up, getting super sticky and really starting to STINK.
Smell is a sweet citrus/grape with some other underlying funk that I can't pick out.
It's a very nice and pleasant smell.
She got her last top dressing slurry.
Her last feeding was a pretty good one to help finish her off in fine fashion.
Brewed compost tea with EWC, a little fine ground kelp and alfalfa and molasses.
Last 3 hrs Recharge was added.
A little of that tea was added to a blender with freshly sprouted two-row barley and blended carefully not to heat it up and then added to the tea bucket. I added my FFJ, humic acid and a little Blue Gold for flower to the bucket.
All of this was stirred up and then strained. The strained material was added to a bucket of compost. I added enough of the compost tea to make a fairly wet slurry. I check the moisture of the top of the Earthbox to determine the wetness of the slurry.
This slurry is my way of using liquid KNF amendments and compost tea without getting nutes into the rez. I treat the roots in the rez and the roots in the media as two separate systems and I really think that's basically how the plant is doing it herself. I think the rez roots are mainly
uptaking water and the media roots are mainly uptaking nutrients.

Anyway......Asian Haze!:biggrin:
IMG_20210916_074621638_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210916_074651604_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210916_074710945_HDR.jpg

Tbh if he had a cell phone I probably wouldn't mind him being at the ball park for an extended amount of time before their games, but I've already told his older brother that they don't need phones till they start driving and he would have an absolute fit if his little brother got one before him. Which, as the eldest sibling I completely understand but also, my oldest only has the one 45 minute activity a week and unless I have to go run some quick errands I'm just sitting in the parking lot waiting for him, since its too far to drive home and back in that time. Otherwise he's at school, home, or my grandma's, none of which he needs a phone for. We drop off/pick up the kids from school so not like they're walking or riding a bus, or randomly stopping at a friend's house on their way home or whatever.

I guess I have to start doing what I did in my garden for pest control!!!!!

17811.jpg

Damn POS armadillo got into my Asaian Haze EarthBox last night!
:grrr2::grrr2::grrr2:
I don't think it did much damage to the root system, though.

Times are changing!
Saw and heard a flock of migrating geese coming down before the cold front.
Next Tuesday and Wednesday are the next two days with chances of rain
and no more 90*F+ temps after Tuesday is seen in the forecast.
Buds are sure filling in, frosting up, getting super sticky and really starting to STINK.
Smell is a sweet citrus/grape with some other underlying funk that I can't pick out.
It's a very nice and pleasant smell.
She got her last top dressing slurry.
Her last feeding was a pretty good one to help finish her off in fine fashion.
Brewed compost tea with EWC, a little fine ground kelp and alfalfa and molasses.
Last 3 hrs Recharge was added.
A little of that tea was added to a blender with freshly sprouted two-row barley and blended carefully not to heat it up and then added to the tea bucket. I added my FFJ, humic acid and a little Blue Gold for flower to the bucket.
All of this was stirred up and then strained. The strained material was added to a bucket of compost. I added enough of the compost tea to make a fairly wet slurry. I check the moisture of the top of the Earthbox to determine the wetness of the slurry.
This slurry is my way of using liquid KNF amendments and compost tea without getting nutes into the rez. I treat the roots in the rez and the roots in the media as two separate systems and I really think that's basically how the plant is doing it herself. I think the rez roots are mainly
uptaking water and the media roots are mainly uptaking nutrients.

Anyway......Asian Haze!:biggrin:
View attachment 1367322View attachment 1367323View attachment 1367324

I know nothing about armadillo, I'm assuming they burrow? Glad they didn't mess things up too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back