Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew! I didn't win it!
I would have had to buy another tent and maybe wiring changes. :rofl:LOL!
That's a nice little light!
Corn grats!:eyebrows:
Thanks, now i can't blame my lights in my small tent lol This will be my best light, very happy to get it.

Thanks, now i can't blame my lights in my small tent lol This will be my best light, very happy to get it.
What light was it? #outoftheloop

EDIT: Wait! I see now! Man that's amazing! Congratulations! Try not to toast your buds :smoking:

What light was it? #outoftheloop

EDIT: Wait! I see now! Man that's amazing! Congratulations! Try not to toast your buds :smoking:
:woohoo1:FC3000 :cooldance: I'll try and not toast them, after watching a video on it i think i have an idea how high it needs to hang now :smoking:

I found a video review on it showing par, watts used, and heat tests

Morning kittens...normal week, little rain, lots of sun, muggy as hell....on my own at home, wife's hernia surgery went fine, still waiting on hospital recovery time so not sure when she coming home.... tails on all 4 beans yesterday so into the cubes they went....3 bearsOG/Samsquatch already inch out of the cube, hopfuly see the others this afternoon.......

:woohoo1:FC3000 :cooldance: I'll try and not toast them, after watching a video on it i think i have an idea how high it needs to hang now :smoking:

I found a video review on it showing par, watts used, and heat tests

If you've an iPhone, I would highly recommend "Korona". Shane over at Migro tested it out and it's pretty close to bang on, but is uniform in its response to light, super useful for configuring - https://www.migrolight.com/par-meter-apps-compared-for-accuracy/

Planning a run a few months in the future. I wanna do a one strain full tent small girl run in my 4x4. My fav small girl is hands down Sour Stomper and maybe her kinfolk Double Grape. I haven't finished Double Grape yet, But I think she's gonna be like Stomper. FROSTY and HARD as F nugs.
No truck any more, well not a RUNNING and licensed ruck, and shipping a 4x4 tray is outta the question. I'll prolly just have to use 10inch trays with 3gal bags. I do like the 3 gallon Rain Science bags I'm using for seed making. Daily waterings are needed once about 3 weeks old.

I guess 12 or 15(minus one in place for the humidifier) would be the options. I'd have to get a new bigger commercial style sprayer and water the trays most of the time. With daily watering, I'm not refilling the sprayer multiple times.

Stomper is an all around no effort girl in growing with just a slight nitrogen sensitivity*typical auto). No need for LST, leaf tucking, defol or realy to even touch them. Hard as F nugs with no larf and a really easy trim are other big positives for me...............oh yeah.......she's a very powerful smoke, great squish return and I'm sure one hell of a hash run too.

For those that have made runs like this, what problems have you had and do ya have any tips I should know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back