Status
Not open for further replies.
Reverse psychology....
This is how tiny cottages end up with 200amp panels heheheheh
Off grid none the less lol
Any year now they’re running lines
Straight genius move though lol
Seen I got a culligan around the ways... was gonna grab some for the hashrun
Yeah she got me good. I was left wondering why we needed another spare bedroom.
No mas

Attachments

• 1F1A01FA-3FDB-40D2-B917-3E2BE65D6A58.gif
    1F1A01FA-3FDB-40D2-B917-3E2BE65D6A58.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 14
I love!

Can't tell you which was cuter, the ears too big for her head stage
View attachment 1364575

Or the one up one down stage
View attachment 1364576

I'm just glad we got through the landshark stage fairly quickly, the kids were terrified of her for the first few months. Quality training early on got that overwith pretty quickly. Never really went through the "German Shredder" stage with her, I was pretty meticulous with keeping on the kids to keep their crap put up, had slowly increased how much of the apartment she had access to, and kept her plenty mentally stimulated. I see pictures of people who leave them unsupervised from early on and their 2+ year olds are ripping up the couch or turning over the trash cans and scattering the content everywhere lmao. Pet peeve of mine when people get these dogs and think food and shelter is all they need. Then people wonder why so many of them (and huskies, omg btdt) end up in shelters.

Sorry, rant over. Currently...
View attachment 1364580
Usually when we go to bed she tries to sleep like people. Head on the pillow, under the covers, taking up half the bed :crying:
Yeah you need to take your dog out everyday and let them go nuts. People are like your dogs so well behaved. Thats cause she does what she wants. Some people only want to deal with the nice parts of having an animal not the responsibility part. But I like walking thru the woods so it's not much of a responsibility lol

I love!

Can't tell you which was cuter, the ears too big for her head stage
View attachment 1364575

Or the one up one down stage
View attachment 1364576

I'm just glad we got through the landshark stage fairly quickly, the kids were terrified of her for the first few months. Quality training early on got that overwith pretty quickly. Never really went through the "German Shredder" stage with her, I was pretty meticulous with keeping on the kids to keep their crap put up, had slowly increased how much of the apartment she had access to, and kept her plenty mentally stimulated. I see pictures of people who leave them unsupervised from early on and their 2+ year olds are ripping up the couch or turning over the trash cans and scattering the content everywhere lmao. Pet peeve of mine when people get these dogs and think food and shelter is all they need. Then people wonder why so many of them (and huskies, omg btdt) end up in shelters.

Sorry, rant over. Currently...
View attachment 1364580
Usually when we go to bed she tries to sleep like people. Head on the pillow, under the covers, taking up half the bed :crying:
i think I'm in love I'm on my 4th one since I've been married I will only have shepherds and this is my girl zeta shes 3 now
VideoCapture_20210909-200607.jpg
20210828_205409.jpg
IMG-20190826-WA0008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back