Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty baby! Thanks for the rep!
Also my girl is always upside down shes does this every day in the garden a few times a day it just shows shes happy
Screenshot_20210909-201300_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210909-201239_Gallery.jpg

They are some goofy beasts for sure :crying:
very strange and I used to have a male zack and he would do it and would often sleep like that
Screenshot_20210909-220502_Gallery.jpg

Some lovley boys and girls,,,

Mines a barm,,, the hat picture was a false representation Bill , he is still full on:woohoo: at five, wouldn't change a thing. , been through some tuff times together
IMG_20190907_214921.jpg
IMG_20191110_114101.jpg
IMG_20191119_233225.jpg

Just after reading the first little bit I was thinking "I would have gone to jail" lmao. I'm glad you were able to bring him down a few pegs though. I can't imagine giving away someone else's dog like that... feel like that would have been worth pressing some kind of charges on tbh.
Mom really wanted ton press charges. She really hated him. The only person I knew she hated.
I'd love to have another Lady, but I've feared of being disappointed and I've never gave away a dog other than puppies. I was taught that a dog is a commitment.

very strange and I used to have a male zack and he would do it and would often sleep like thatView attachment 1364703
Love the long haired, you don't see them too often. Whenever we get another it will either be another GSD (most likely) or a Shiloh Shepherd.

Mom really wanted ton press charges. She really hated him. The only person I knew she hated.
I'd love to have another Lady, but I've feared of being disappointed and I've never gave away a dog other than puppies. I was taught that a dog is a commitment.
They definitely can't be replaced, but I'm sure you'd love a new pup just as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back