Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just swinging the big guy around...
Okay big d*** lol
Nice piece of gear... jealous the missus won’t let me have any more toys for a bit ...
You don’t “play” carpenter lol
you play mr. fix it lol bloody sparkys

At least he’s not a tin banger :funny::pass:
That I can chalk up to my little side business. The grow room cost me 2 remolded rooms. I planted a little seed in her ear a couple nights ago. “You going to put this old furniture on this brand new floor”. The culliain man will be at my camp Thursday to straighten out my well water. :thumbsup:

That I can chalk up to my little side business. The grow room cost me 2 remolded rooms. I planted a little seed in her ear a couple nights ago. “You going to put this old furniture on this brand new floor”. The culliain man will be at my camp Thursday to straighten out my well water. :thumbsup:
Reverse psychology....
This is how tiny cottages end up with 200amp panels heheheheh
Off grid none the less lol
Any year now they’re running lines
Straight genius move though lol
Seen I got a culligan around the ways... was gonna grab some for the hashrun

Page 666!

Desktop Screenshot 2021.09.09 - 10.22.21.22.png

I love!

Can't tell you which was cuter, the ears too big for her head stage
20201213_135646.jpg

Or the one up one down stage
20201115_162430.jpg

I'm just glad we got through the landshark stage fairly quickly, the kids were terrified of her for the first few months. Quality training early on got that overwith pretty quickly. Never really went through the "German Shredder" stage with her, I was pretty meticulous with keeping on the kids to keep their crap put up, had slowly increased how much of the apartment she had access to, and kept her plenty mentally stimulated. I see pictures of people who leave them unsupervised from early on and their 2+ year olds are ripping up the couch or turning over the trash cans and scattering the content everywhere lmao. Pet peeve of mine when people get these dogs and think food and shelter is all they need. Then people wonder why so many of them (and huskies, omg btdt) end up in shelters.

Sorry, rant over. Currently...
20210909_114208.jpg

Usually when we go to bed she tries to sleep like people. Head on the pillow, under the covers, taking up half the bed :crying:

Oh yeah. I came in here to ask a question, derp. Sorry, I'm easily distracted, especially by puppers!

Hubby asked yesterday if I'm planning on taking the photos down to 8/16 or 6/18 later in flowering? Is that a thing, I don't recall seeing anyone talking about that in my research as common practice? I suppose it would make sense with the whole "change in season less sunlight" thing but I've just not seen it discussed anywhere. Keep in mind his last grow was 20ish years ago so it may just be a case of antiquated techniques. Back when the growers only were just starting to chat online in password protected private chat rooms :rofl:

He had mentioned before that most of his research came from pre-prohibition horticultural books from like the 1800s, when cannabis was grown mostly for its beauty. So that may be a part of it too.

Oh, and thanks for the rep @420Forever and @Mossy

Looks like the girls have mostly flipped their heads right side up after their chiropractic session yesterday. I've got 2 droopers where I snapped and had to tape but I'll give them another day to see if they perk back up. May have to take some more fans since with this many heads I've got a bit of overlap.
20210909_121235.jpg

I'm sure yall would never guess that I used to dabble in bonsai :crying:
Thinking that's probably why I'm finding wrapping and shaping to be easier than tieing down, seems like I get more control that way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back