Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey! Are you open this door or do I have to do the peepee dance?"
It's about the only time he sits still long enough for me to take a picture. Other than when he's sleeping, which he does do a lot. Getting old now!

@MikaelAndréasSöderberg ......Italy........... :pass: ...they just legalised.....

Saw this earlier on today. I really hope other parts of Europe sit up and take notice, it would be great to see this catch on.

@MikaelAndréasSöderberg ......Italy........... :pass: ...they just legalised.....

Nice! More weed to the people! I might just stay here in sweden, maybe we will legalise it for personal use aswell?

I want to grow alot of weed, i love it. Is there anyone here from Italy or Spain living on it? :biggrin::biggrin:

@MikaelAndréasSöderberg - Good to hear from you. Hope things are going well.

Hey. Im doing Ok. Working my ass off, but for now i have to do it.
How are you?

Great.... last thing the mob needs to get there hands on lmao

Should work on a strain and call it the “Sicilian kiss” you heard it here first lol

The gelato is already back ordered :crying:

Or Mussolinis mistake lol

D1034676-B979-49B9-B471-C5E874D1DFBB.jpeg

What kinda non outdoor extension cords for an electrician lol
Speaking of electricians...
My buddy is opening his second store front.. called to brag... can’t wait until I sort my shit out then call him back to supply him

Use to have guys on sites using sawsalls in rain with regular extensions duct tape patches lol just nuts

Last edited:
What kinda non outdoor extension cords for an electrician lol

Use to have guys on sites using sawsalls in rain with regular extensions duct tape patches lol just nuts
I would sure hate to have to replace my extension cords today! I had a customer that hooked me up with a steep discount and I took full advantage of it.
When I held a track day for customers, I always had my generator running and extension cords to supply power for fans, chargers ....ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back