Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would sure hate to have to replace my extension cords today! I had a customer that hooked me up with a steep discount and I took full advantage of it.
When I held a track day for customers, I always had my generator running and extension cords to supply power for fans, chargers ....ect.
You had a 9 second car didn’t you bill

Or should I type, have...

Last edited:
What kinda non outdoor extension cords for an electrician lol
Speaking of electricians...
My buddy is opening his second store front.. called to brag... can’t wait until I sort my shit out then call him back to supply him

Use to have guys on sites using sawsalls in rain with regular extensions duct tape patches lol just nuts
Ah, the good old days.

Ah, the good old days.
Nowadays Can’t even have a lace undone without the safety man scripting tickets lol

The best was at one site safety guy all week telling us schedule safety blitz is coming this week ...
Guess who got nailed with the no lanyard ticket bahahahha suspended and demoted... was a good safety lad

What kinda non outdoor extension cords for an electrician lol
Speaking of electricians...
My buddy is opening his second store front.. called to brag... can’t wait until I sort my shit out then call him back to supply him

Use to have guys on sites using sawsalls in rain with regular extensions duct tape patches lol just nuts
When I play carpenter I have to drag cords like a carpenter. Haven’t got the cordless table or radial arm saw. ….yet. :baked: :thumbsup:

When I play carpenter I have to drag cords like a carpenter. Haven’t got the cordless table or radial arm saw. ….yet. :baked: :thumbsup:
5A338798-CB59-4286-8646-2C99631CA4B6.png

Just swinging the big guy around...
Okay big d*** lol
Nice piece of gear... jealous the missus won’t let me have any more toys for a bit ...
You don’t “play” carpenter lol
you play mr. fix it lol bloody sparkys

At least he’s not a tin banger :funny::pass:

Just swinging the big guy around...
Okay big d*** lol
Nice piece of gear... jealous the missus won’t let me have any more toys for a bit ...
You don’t “play” carpenter lol
you play mr. fix it lol bloody sparkys

At least he’s not a tin banger :funny::pass:
Some body must be a carpenter. Don’t worry I run only the best temporary. :funny: :funny:

Some body must be a carpenter. Don’t worry I run only the best temporary. :funny: :funny:
Actually a plumber.. :crying:
kidding but super Mario makes that look fun.
I thought the Labor Day fact of the day would’ve been the dead giveaway of the carpenter thing... but nah not even..
Half the work is form other half is scaffolding...
I’m punching out and going farmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back