Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello AFN! I stumbled across something that I wanted to share. My Mum ice brands her horses and uses 99% alcohol. I snagged some to clean computer parts. Not sure if this would work for hash / extraction, just wanted to share.

Attachments

• 20210823_184938.jpg
    20210823_184938.jpg
    644.8 KB · Views: 19
I suppose...after 20 years....we can't complain......:shrug:

Nope,, every day I don't break down is a blessing
I Meant...that Most resmbeld @blue .....:headbang:

You said that :crying:,,

The two freaks,,, now I never answered acq you had somewhere about the stringy one,, its got a tag on so I looked back and it's a random Haze I wanted to look at,, wish I ain't lol
Both 6 foot
IMG_20210825_125137.jpg
IMG_20210825_125219.jpg

Hello AFN! I stumbled across something that I wanted to share. My Mum ice brands her horses and uses 99% alcohol. I snagged some to clean computer parts. Not sure if this would work for hash / extraction, just wanted to share.

Yeah, ISO Alcohol 99% - can be used for making ISO hash. I've tried it and found it a bit of a pain in the arse, but if you accidentally moldy up your weed, it's a way of salvaging at least "some". It will kill the mold spores.

I use it for cleaning my Airzer Solo2 vape glass pipes - does a wonderful job!

:d5:

I wouldn't try it......Isopropyl alcohol....besides that 3rd line is kind of explanatory

Yeah, ISO Alcohol 99% - can be used for making ISO hash. I've tried it and found it a bit of a pain in the arse, but if you accidentally moldy up your weed, it's a way of salvaging at least "some". It will kill the mold spores.

I use it for cleaning my Airzer Solo2 vape glass pipes - does a wonderful job!

:d5:
really?....guess I stand corrected...don't think I'll try it but it seems you can.

@Mossy for some reason I can start private convos with all mods but you. Or at least most I just checked After your name. After just clicking on most moderator names after realizing yours wasn't allowed. Anyways since you tagged me in gas reaper thread and I can't respond I'll respond here. My words have been said to gas reaper. However I've shown other moderators DMS of Instagram where this guy is still continuously calling me a loser and other things. So ya the argument is still on insta and it doesn't appear to be stopping. But at least it's at insta and not here. And hopefully others won't have to be called garbage or a loser or an idiot by vendors here. Thanks. You have nothing to worry about here on my end. I give it like I get it and if he continues on Instagram then I'll continue back. Like I've dmed other mods. If he comes back and is allowed to call me.more names I'll leave the site on my own terms because I don't deserve to be talked to like that here. That is all.

Last edited:
really?....guess I stand corrected...don't think I'll try it but it seems you can.

It's also highly flammable! So not something to be tried inside, or around sparks or fire. And also in my trials, the return was quite poor!

To be fair - i got mine from the chemist, so not sure if there's any difference between medical grade and just normal.
It's definately poisonous - dont drink it >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back