Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

:crying::crying::crying: Good Morning Hairy!! That's a nice colection of Blue Rinses ... Its a fashion that NEVER dies!! ^_^

@blue ....... You get free mandalorian flowers in Aus too....... Hehehe :smoking:

Oooh ... Nice!! I hold you to that the next time I'm out camping in the bush!!

:gary:

(I'm totally fine with bugs .... and snakes ..... and crocodiels .... and those plants that make your skin feel like its going to fall off ..... super place! :rofl:)

morning folks ,i ,catch up and its time to do something else ,,,fast lane indeed mossy :biggrin:

You Cynic......:crying:

:crying::crying::crying: Good Morning Hairy!! That's a nice colection of Blue Rinses ... Its a fashion that NEVER dies!! ^_^

(I'm totally fine with bugs .... and snakes ..... and crocodiels .... and those plants that make your skin feel like its going to fall off ..... super place! :rofl:)

Killer Koalas @blue
1629891361973.png
..you forgot the killer koalas..... :pass:

Have you seen one of those saltwater crocs up close?

Have you seen one of those saltwater crocs up close?

No!! :crying::crying: ... and i'm pretty certain that I don't want to!!

I've seen crocodile dundee!!

1629891633924.png

Awwwww ... It's Smiling!! ^_^ *coochee Cooche Cooooooooo
*pinches salt water crocodile cheeks*

@hairyman ...until you have followed hubby back from the garage....and he is in a 2ltr diesel and I'm in a petrol automatic....pedal to the metal trying to keep up....you don't know what the Fast Lane is all about.......:pass:...fawk....wait for meeeeeeee............:pass:

That fan belt has just cost us 500 euros........:nono:...it was the radiator that split and flooded the altenator that did the fan belt in......pppfftt.......

I suppose...after 20 years....we can't complain......:shrug:

No!! :crying::crying: ... and i'm pretty certain that I don't want to!!

I've seen crocodile dundee!!

View attachment 1359166

Awwwww ... It's Smiling!! ^_^ *coochee Cooche Cooooooooo
*pinches salt water crocodile cheeks*

Don't go to Aus....come to our beach it is much Safer............ooooooooo.....Was safer.......:help:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back