Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Marvin, 16 y/o, who officially crossed over to Rainbow Bridge today @ 1:15pm cst :bow: :kitty: :angel: he went naturally & peacefully at home & all is good, as i did get to be with him in his final momentz & was able to put him in the ground at exactly 4:20pm, along with his food bowl & a piece o' gelato bud under his head :biggrin: thanx to all in live chat for the sendoff condolencez...u know who u are ;) ...and don't be sad...he had a long, full life, so rejoice & Up The Iron Pawz! :headbang: ppp

20170218_130330.jpg
20170726_171113.jpg
20170728_180342.jpg
20160108_124309.jpg

RIP Marvin, 16 y/o, who officially crossed over to Rainbow Bridge today @ 1:15pm cst :bow: :kitty: :angel: he went naturally & all is good, as i did get to be with him in his final momentz & was able to put him in the ground at exactly 4:20pm, along with his food bowl & a piece o' gelato bud under his head :biggrin: thanx to all in live chat for the sendoff condolencez...u know who u are ;) ...and don't be sad, but rejoice & Up The Iron Pawz! :headbang: ppp

View attachment 1359088View attachment 1359089View attachment 1359090View attachment 1359087

:bighug::smokeout::bump: Marvin looks like he was a good boy.

Yes! Forrest management is key. They have finally been trying the last 3 years. Unfortunately they are 50 years too late. That also doesn't mean, they can't change it. Forrest management is key to the survival for all mankind.

I'm pretty sure everyone on here, has a different appreciation for plants and nature in general, than most people.

Thanks @Mañ'O'Green , I always appreciate you wisdom, you make me think and question myself. Which we all should do. :pass: :cheers: :toke:
I am always questioning myself. It only gets scary when I answer........ :crying:

My 3rd try, Gold Leaf Auto, got hung out to dry tonight on day 61. Her twin sister still has weeks to go. I can't stop sniffing my fingers:
GLauto1_day61_top.jpg

Thanks to all the AFN live stoners who made this harvest possible.

Morning Everyone......:bighug:..sharing one.....

Looking Good @Mara Cachafa ...Looks like you have it Sussed.....:headbang:..Well Done..

I'm still on shared custody of the laptop......:shrug:...no photos..none of me gifs....I feel bereft...:pass:...
Good morning @Mossy :toke::coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back