Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds pretty tasty and healthy.
Enjoy and hopefully your day stays great.
EP3

Dude stayed chill til I released him! Then it was off to the races! Think he was escaping me! :rofl:

plot twist -> that mantis is def a SHE :dancer: jus sayin & carry on plz....:smoking: ppp

I just looked at my last ditch window germ method on 2 seeds that did not tail up after 72 hours, after a week 1 of them popped out from rockwool and i have no idea what strain it is as i figured they were dead seeds so this should be fun guessing what strain it is once matured, i have it narrowed down to 2 strains, either freebie devil's crack (dark devil x sour crack) or a freebie tangie dream cross

I put the cube in a 3 inch net pot and used the same jar i did a pepper hydro jar grow, that pepper plant is still alive after switching to soil a month or so ago. gave 180ppm of megacrop and time to see what happens.
20210824_165356.jpg
20210824_165931.jpg

Welp, carrots n celery in boiling for some chicken n rice tonight.....got another discrete customer lined up, wife in a surprisingly good mood.....damn, I might have to have myself a cookie.

and now the chicken is stripped and added......boil out some more water, add the broth and then the saffron rice.....

Sorry for your troubles.

:vibes:

My friend lost 60 -20 foot plants last year and all of his out buildings except the pump house and main house in the Creek fire last year. I have not bumped into him yet this year. He said as long as he could get water he would be back growing this year. We just really need to do forrest managment different than in the past.
Yes! Forrest management is key. They have finally been trying the last 3 years. Unfortunately they are 50 years too late. That also doesn't mean, they can't change it. Forrest management is key to the survival for all mankind.

I'm pretty sure everyone on here, has a different appreciation for plants and nature in general, than most people.

Thanks @Mañ'O'Green , I always appreciate you wisdom, you make me think and question myself. Which we all should do. :pass: :cheers: :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back