Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I have no place to do breeding consequently I just glaze over when the subject is discussed :shrug: I do know in my personal growing experience that plants with purple expressions have a PH/Nutrient sensitivity that I do not see in lines without it? It is one of the things I want to look at with the ION testers I have.

F4 hippy snacks rosin just made. @Vapo v stripe joint coming up! Discussing it this morning made me want one. Kinda shattery. good stuff.View attachment 1358852View attachment 1358851
Your yield will improve quite a bit if you use press bags. I get 90 micron and do a bottle stack. I bet that joint kicks your ass!

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I have no place to do breeding consequently I just glaze over when the subject is discussed :shrug: I do know in my personal growing experience that plants with purple expressions have a PH/Nutrient sensitivity that I do not see in lines without it? It is one of the things I want to look at with the ION testers I have.

Your yield will improve quite a bit if you use press bags. I get 90 micron and do a bottle stack. I bet that joint kicks your ass!
I shared it with my ol lady she's sleeping now lol!! 90 microns were on order on Amazon. I needed to make an Amazon purchase. I ended up with 37 micron bags and 120.

I shared it with my ol lady she's sleeping now lol!! 90 microns were on order on Amazon. I needed to make an Amazon purchase. I ended up with 37 micron bags and 120.
I have scored some really good deals on EBay most are from china and take a while to get here but it can be worth the wait. I go through about 50 a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back