Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning/Afternoon AFN compadres. slightly wet morning, good rains last night, little overcast left for the sun rise....
Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat :pass: ...similar...it Tried to rain last night...we gotta a Lot of thunder...but just 2mins rain.

I was thinking my little mason jar grow might need more space to grow so i dumped the buds out of this huge jar that i found at walmart with no bar code on it :eyebrows: tomorrow i'll dishwash it and swap the net cup over to it. It should have x2 the root space with this upgrade :smoking:
20210825_071231.jpg

Nope...enough noise to set the dog petrified most of the night...and no rain for pay back... :pass:
We could do with a good drench..

I just found this ... Seems that Crack really is bad for you!! :rofl:

Gawd...laptop Envy is a Real Thing.....:wall:....I'm just not getting more than the first inch of any photo...pppfffttt....:pass:

.Aye @Boognelson87 ..my mails are switched off.
There is one of me...and 42,000 members.
I can either do site work..or answer mails..:shrug:..time doesn't cover both.

Regarding your problems with GR..we Think the Fairest option is to allow you both to have your opinions aired..and everyone can make their own minds up.
We are not the canna Police..and we can't control things that go on outside of AFN.

We can just read...and form our own opinions..:pass:

It is not in our remit to mediate or share judgement ..

Reminds me why i don't have facebook, twitter, or instagram. Less stress/drama and more free time doing other stuffs :smoking:

its smoke time everyone!:pass:

.Aye @Boognelson87 ..my mails are switched off.
There is one of me...and 42,000 members.
I can either do site work..or answer mails..:shrug:..time doesn't cover both.

Regarding your problems with GR..we Think the Fairest option is to allow you both to have your opinions aired..and everyone can make their own minds up.
We are not the canna Police..and we can't control things that go on outside of AFN.

We can just read...and form our own opinions..:pass:

It is not in our remit to mediate or share judgement ..
Understandable. Didn't mean to make it where you need to get defensive I just wanted to explain why I replied here since other is still locked and can't dm Like the others I apologized to. I am sorry to everyone who had to waste time and life for something ignorant like that. Before the comment you made I never intended on speaking of this guy again here. I've said my share and wasted enough time. I respect the outcome of it all and just hope if something like that continues here my decision is respected the same. He's daily calling me names on insta. I won't post here but main reason why I was gonna dm you to show you how many unanswered messages I'm getting that's just straight hate. So he finally got a not so nice one back on there then a clown face. Now....time to smoke and back to other things here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back