Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you are Fine.........:bighug:.....I'm never sure when you are quiet.........:biggrin:

I've got my first vax tonight.....I'm just hoping I feel fine tomorrow........:crying:...
Good luck Auntie...got my fingers crossed for you... :headbang:

:crying: Yeah...knowing my Luck...that'll be the side effects.........:pass:

been crazy at work this week ,,the amount of people i been in contact with from catching it at festivals and outside events it mad,,,,and they young people they isn't dieing but they in hospital or having long periods of illness, they want to pretend its over but for the vulnerable its not for any age

been crazy at work this week ,,the amount of people i been in contact with from catching it at festivals and outside events it mad,,,,and they young people they isn't dieing but they in hospital or having long periods of illness, they want to pretend its over but for the vulnerable its not for any age

Did you read the reports coming from Israel....?...they were world leaders in getting the vax out...and they are saying they are being Hit by a faster more fatal 4th wave.
They were warning the UK/US to Look what was happening ....
I had the stories in the staff room the other day.
If they are Worried...I am too.......:pass:

BTW... @hairyman ..I can't get into the History thread...I Think it might be hubbys security settings...I'm just sitting buffering...so I'll get in when I can.....:headbang:

@hairyman

Doesn't make good reading...... :pass:

Did you read the reports coming from Israel....?...they were world leaders in getting the vax out...and they are saying they are being Hit by a faster more fatal 4th wave.
They were warning the UK/US to Look what was happening ....
I had the stories in the staff room the other day.
If they are Worried...I am too.......:pass:

BTW... @hairyman ..I can't get into the History thread...I Think it might be hubbys security settings...I'm just sitting buffering...so I'll get in when I can.....:headbang:

i isn't read or heard,,, i will investigate ,,,but i can say,,, i getting a lot of hours doing nothing in anticipation of something :eek1:

i haven't updated much apart from an initial terp profile for a few of them,,they will be coming down one by one this next week ,,i taking what i suspect is narcotic dragon to full amber ,its too strong but perfect for last smoke for me

just seen the links ,,ta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back