Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
i isn't read or heard,,, i will investigate ,,,but i can say,,, i getting a lot of hours doing nothing in anticipation of something :eek1:

i haven't updated much apart from an initial terp profile for a few of them,,they will be coming down one by one this next week ,,i taking what i suspect is narcotic dragon to full amber ,its too strong but perfect for last smoke for me

just seen the links ,,ta
Love the sound off narcotic dragon

20 plus years pirating movies and television shows and finlly got my 1st DCMA notices.......fucking XFINITY doesn't screw around.....guess ATT couldn't care less. Decided to give it a try on the new provider yesterday and there pounced quick, lol. 2 copyright infringment notices and 1 letting me know what they can do if it continues...lol..Guess I need to find me a good vpn
Nord!

Awesome I may try this then Curious, do you use bags to put the hash in once pressing? What ton of pressure is your machine? What temp and how long for the hash? And what's your return Percentage off the hash? I make butter with my rosin chips (ounce of chips per cup of butter) just made some more this weekend lol. Gonna make canna frosting for cupcakes and sugar cookies. and I make green dragon tincture with popcorn buds. Really like GDT for night.
I just have a Nuggsmasher Mini. I use their 3.5gram 37micron bag when pressing hash. I don't pack them bottle style, but I cold pre-pack the bag so it has the proper surface area and evenly packed. I form my parchment paper for a directed flow. Kinda not needed for 3.5g bags. but is with the next size up bag.
I've got a vid I follow on temps and times. I haven't really paid that much attention to the yield, but the one time I checked it was roughly 70%
I don't have one of their expensive aluminum cooling collecting table, but I do have a marble plate for working chocolate. Chill it a little in the fridge.
The last time I decarbed the rosin in the press with their rosin jars and decarb billet aluminum capsule. The next run I don't think I'll decarb to preserve more terps.
I've several pucks In the freezer I haven't used either.

Love the sound off narcotic dragon

i came across it first time i ran the dragon seeds,,,now one of the reason i got into cannabis is through avoiding pain meds and a host of other quirks :thumbsup:, especially coz of the side effects ,,i took it too full amber as i was doing primarily seeds and hell it was that strongest thing ive ever had,,, started to give me the same effects as being on opoids so can only be hitting the same pathways ,,,one for the night time only meds for me , some of mossy's dark magic:dragon2:

I just have a Nuggsmasher Mini. I use their 3.5gram 37micron bag when pressing hash. I don't pack them bottle style, but I cold pre-pack the bag so it has the proper surface area and evenly packed. I form my parchment paper for a directed flow. Kinda not needed for 3.5g bags. but is with the next size up bag.
I've got a vid I follow on temps and times. I haven't really paid that much attention to the yield, but the one time I checked it was roughly 70%
I don't have one of their expensive aluminum cooling collecting table, but I do have a marble plate for working chocolate. Chill it a little in the fridge.
The last time I decarbed the rosin in the press with their rosin jars and decarb billet aluminum capsule. The next run I don't think I'll decarb to preserve more terps.
I've several pucks In the freezer I haven't used either.
Thank ya much. I'll be ordering some bags soon then. How much do you like to press at a time?

NGC 6188 - The Fighting Dragons of Ara

29634301597_6cebbf7430_b.jpg

@hairyman

Doesn't make good reading...... :pass:
My test showed no antibodies, so I guess it's a shot time fer me.
Thank ya much. I'll be ordering some bags soon then. How much do you like to press at a time?
The last one I had 10 set up and ran through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back