Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, just saw the trailer for quiet place 2 and since I never saw the 1st one I popped em both.....I'll research me a good VPN that has encryption and it'll be alright....I think....unless they activate those chip they been implanting in our brains, then none of us will be safe.. :vibe:
It’s in the vaccine.. mrdna or whatever lol
I used this site no VPN for years... lol never busted... mind you they don’t like messing with us... too much paperwork and such lol

And if ya missed it here’s the wet weight of the first kill lol
8B76E696-AF22-4F08-A400-A0A3D9256A0E.jpeg
2EDCCFF4-0295-42EA-A4FC-CA317D529180.jpeg
4C3D3E4B-0430-42E5-BC19-C0214F10AA07.jpeg
994F6A1D-FF7A-4E1B-A32F-4541A47E6A5E.jpeg

Looks like an Oz lol

Got text notification yesterday from fedex that the 420extractor alcohol will be delivered today.....they require a signature for it. So looks like i'll be setting up the lab this week.

HELLO AUNTIE....:bighug:...I hope you are well.......I am fine hehe

I'm glad you are Fine.........:bighug:.....I'm never sure when you are quiet.........:biggrin:

I've got my first vax tonight.....I'm just hoping I feel fine tomorrow........:crying:...

20 plus years pirating movies and television shows and finlly got my 1st DCMA notices.......fucking XFINITY doesn't screw around.....guess ATT couldn't care less. Decided to give it a try on the new provider yesterday and there pounced quick, lol. 2 copyright infringment notices and 1 letting me know what they can do if it continues...lol..Guess I need to find me a good vpn
I'm an old pirate meself, and not the Jonny Depp kind. I got a bunch of those notices about different movies I downloaded. They even cut off my cable internet until I eSigned agreeing that I wouldn't do it again. I didn't want to go full VPN, so I installed Torguard proxy service ($15/quarter). Haven't had any more problems except when I downloaded from a different computer and forgot to set the torrent client to "use proxy server." I watched a lot of movies during lockdown. I'm using 1337x.to torrent search, and Deluge torrent downloader on a Linux Ubuntu system. In Deluge "preferences" you can choose to use a proxy instead of your own IP address. So my downloads go through an anonymous proxy server somewhere before they come to me, as far as i understand it. "Yo heave ho an' a bottle o' rum." Except I didn't get the European gene for metabolizing alcohol, so "yo heave ho and a big fat blunt."

Last edited:
I'm glad you are Fine.........:bighug:.....I'm never sure when you are quiet.........:biggrin:

I've got my first vax tonight.....I'm just hoping I feel fine tomorrow........:crying:...

afternoon :toke: ,

i read it and read wax :baked:,,wheres this going i wonder, :rofl:,then light went on and vax lol,,congrat ,,i expecting booster soon ,,

images (30).jpg

I'm an old pirate meself, and not the Jonny Depp kind. I got a bunch of those notices about different movies I downloaded. They even cut off my cable internet until I eSigned agreeing that I wouldn't do it again. I didn't want to go full VPN, so I installed Torguard proxy service ($15/month). Haven't had any more problems except when I downloaded from a different computer and forgot to set the torrent client to "use proxy server." I watched a lot of movies during lockdown. I'm using 1337x.to torrent search, and Deluge torrent downloader on a Linux Ubuntu system. In Deluge "preferences" you can choose to use a proxy instead of your own IP address. So my downloads go through an anonymous proxy server somewhere before they come to me, as far as i understand it. "Yo heave ho an' a bottle o' rum." Except I didn't get the European gene for metabolizing alcohol, so "yo heave ho and a big fat blunt."
Definitely leaning towards my paperwork theory... because I use to download tons of that stuff. I dunno what sites are good anymore for torrents.
Discographies and such.. movie back tracks, bird sounds lol computer actually died after I got some government documents.. I believe that whistle blower disappeared also

Make that stuff into hash and press that. Take your worked material decarb and infuse it. I was really surprised how powerful the oil turned out. It was two full Ardent FX runs with taking the oil from the first infuse and used it in the second infuse run. More than enough oil for two canna coffees a day for a month, easily. Just stuff the worms would have eaten.......................they got the squeezed out material in the end.:biggrin:
Awesome I may try this then Curious, do you use bags to put the hash in once pressing? What ton of pressure is your machine? What temp and how long for the hash? And what's your return Percentage off the hash? I make butter with my rosin chips (ounce of chips per cup of butter) just made some more this weekend lol. Gonna make canna frosting for cupcakes and sugar cookies. and I make green dragon tincture with popcorn buds. Really like GDT for night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back