Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't taste that great :thumbsup:

Juice em...along with some carrot/cucumber... :headbang:

Cannabis seed has probably them most complete set of nutrients we need..makes sense to grow them to eat too.

They call chlorophyl liquid green blood......:tonic: ...but it tastes like a dead bears bum.....:crying:

Cannabis seed has probably them most complete set of nutrients we need..makes sense to grow them to eat too.

They call chlorophyl liquid green blood......:tonic: ...but it tastes like a dead bears bum.....:crying:
I'll juice a bunch of defol and add ALL it to my compost tea. I don't bag my material anymore. I filter just before use. Lots of good nute and hormones there. Like at my old farm, the filtered material, bagged back then, got top dressed somewhere or fed to the worms.

Larf buds an chopped ochre fresh thyme and basil sauted in peanut oil served on fresh canna leaf........ Absolutely delicious...... Great bbq snack
IMG20201212162601.jpg

I have a question for the community, if I may.....
I currently have a S+P 5" extraction fan in a 75 x 75 x 200 cm into a 6" Rhino hobby carbon filter...if I got a propagation tent half the size of my current tent and just hooked them together with, say a max of two meters of 5" pipe....would my fan be able to handle it?....or do I need to get another extraction fan?....... actually!....f**k it!!...I am going to get a bigger tent haha:crying:

Hello everyone....again lol...I have another question...is it better to maximize on what I already have?…. i.e buy a better hood/reflector (for CMH 315w!) or is it better to add more wattage to the grow?.... i.e buy another light......?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back