Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 plus years pirating movies and television shows and finlly got my 1st DCMA notices.......fucking XFINITY doesn't screw around.....guess ATT couldn't care less. Decided to give it a try on the new provider yesterday and there pounced quick, lol. 2 copyright infringment notices and 1 letting me know what they can do if it continues...lol..Guess I need to find me a good vpn

20 plus years pirating movies and television shows and finlly got my 1st DCMA notices.......fucking XFINITY doesn't screw around.....guess ATT couldn't care less. Decided to give it a try on the new provider yesterday and there pounced quick, lol. 2 copyright infringment notices and 1 letting me know what they can do if it continues...lol..Guess I need to find me a good vpn
Unlucky dude....gutted for you:headbang:

Which now has me wondering just how closely XFINITY is monitoring my internet activity? Could they be logging all my activity on here as well, should I worry about the feds rolling up, do I need to monitor my speech to conform to what they consider to be normal........makes you wonder sometimes don't it.

Unlucky dude....gutted for you:headbang:
No worries, just saw the trailer for quiet place 2 and since I never saw the 1st one I popped em both.....I'll research me a good VPN that has encryption and it'll be alright....I think....unless they activate those chip they been implanting in our brains, then none of us will be safe.. :vibe:

I use my dads and it works pretty decent for torrenting, NordVPN.

Our old ISP never cared what we pirated, our new ISP cares so we just flip the VPN switch on when doing that stuff and turn it off when gaming or whatever.

Our old ISP never cared what we pirated, our new ISP cares so we just flip the VPN switch on when doing that stuff and turn it off when gaming or whatever.
Was looking at Nordvpn and IPVanish......same with me 20 years with ATT and no problems at all, moved here and had to go with XFINITY cause ATT isn't in the area and boom, nailed on the 1st day......

Guess I should have seen it coming...ATT is a phone company that only cares about it's network..XFINITY is COMCAST an entertainment conglomorate that cares about their customers.......ie getting every dime they can in any way possible from those customers......downloading a movie? we make 0.2 cents off that movie so we gonna protect our copyright.

Guess I should have seen it coming...ATT is a phone company that only cares about it's network..XFINITY is COMCAST an entertainment conglomorate that cares about their customers.......ie getting every dime they can in any way possible from those customers......downloading a movie? we make 0.2 cents off that movie so we gonna protect our copyright.
Sad how it works these days but always a work around thankfully :smoking:

Mandos are loving the space in the tent now I've chopped both criticals:smoking:
IMG20210823203738.jpg

Anvil has started her fade........ Exciting times ahead........ Getting these girls on your hands then touching your eyes is worse than chille:hothot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back