Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
indeed,,,so say 10 weeks till they all down will be 32 per plant for full grow ,,i should get an ounce a plant :smokeit: :thumbsup:
Hell yeah, I'm happy with 1oz a plant but i better have many of them :crying:

Once i make my own seeds i plan on doing many plants too, i'll fill my 4x4 up with 40 solo cups or something silly like that as i have enough to smoke on for awhile now so might as well have fun experimenting.

Maybe I'll have so many seeds I'll make canna micro greens and baby canna greens :crying: (i'm kidding)
Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.22 - 17.30.59.09.png
Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.22 - 17.29.04.74.png

I once had that idea, I tried on a less ambitious scale, but if I honest was a pain in the arse :crying:

They don't taste that great :thumbsup:
LOL those solos look great but yes a huge pain i bet, if i were to do solos i would automate the watering somehow :smoking:

Hell no they don't taste good they almost ruin edibles for my wife that is, i don't mind it but i can only imagine eating the shit without sugars and stuff.

I've got custoday of hubbys laptop while he is in the bathroom...... :crying: ...gawd.....:pass:

Morning @Vapo ..sharing one...:pass:...what you up to....I See you lurking in the staff room too......

I'm Expecting this....:eyebrows:

HELLO............:yay1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back