Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Hey morning folks!

So I was looking for the rosin section on AFN, and I realized we don't have a rosin section on AFN. So. We should have a rosin section on AFN. lol

@Mañ'O'Green do you know if we have any tutorials handy on DIY rosin presses?
I have the complete step by step DIY 6 ton rosin press in my signature. I built it plates and all including the Harbor Freight 6 ton A-frame press for less than $300. You need to have tools and know how to use them. It would easily work with pre-made plates. I added a pneumatic pump but it slipped out and broke so I am back to hand pumping it. I should have welded the top in place! Since I moved it out of the garage into the house where it is so much more comfortable the hand pumping is no big deal.

@Mossy hope you can see these:

_DSC3989.JPG
_DSC3990.JPG
_DSC3992.JPG

Great suggestion! Thinking about pressing just to reduce the number of jars…. Storage concerns
Make that stuff into hash and press that. Take your worked material decarb and infuse it. I was really surprised how powerful the oil turned out. It was two full Ardent FX runs with taking the oil from the first infuse and used it in the second infuse run. More than enough oil for two canna coffees a day for a month, easily. Just stuff the worms would have eaten.......................they got the squeezed out material in the end.:biggrin:

Those are high quality hose clamp pliers. I use these. Lopping shears or a section of band saw blade ground and deburred

Attachments

• Lopping shears.JPG
    Lopping shears.JPG
    361.2 KB · Views: 17
Make that stuff into hash and press that. Take your worked material decarb and infuse it. I was really surprised how powerful the oil turned out. It was two full Ardent FX runs with taking the oil from the first infuse and used it in the second infuse run. More than enough oil for two canna coffees a day for a month, easily. Just stuff the worms would have eaten.......................they got the squeezed out material in the end.:biggrin:
At the point where I’ve made plenty of oil, GDT, caps etc. It will either get pressed or go towards bubble hash. Long term storage for the lean times to come. Taking a much needed grow break…..first in 5years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back