Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to pull all the toms before the hurricane. Black Krim… my favorite, and Big Wally…selected for size and no gelatinous goop.
4069BEA2-E781-458B-859B-E554719BD29D.jpeg
C6517DC4-CB61-45B4-93C4-A05BAD7E3C3B.jpeg

Had to pull all the toms before the hurricane. Black Krim… my favorite, and Big Wally…selected for size and no gelatinous goop. View attachment 1358100View attachment 1358101
Oooh very nice I grew some this year called purple Russian and pink cheff. Two new ones for me and both winners. You got some really nice ones. Hopefully that hurricane ain't getting you guys too bad.

When I think of multipot set ups, never thought of tomatoes as companions.
i had a spare solo cup and was at a loss what to do with it and my wife said to throw it in with them and to be honest they seem to really like each other also budlady i hope the hurricane completely misses you must be a scary time there

Oooh very nice I grew some this year called purple Russian and pink cheff. Two new ones for me and both winners. You got some really nice ones. Hopefully that hurricane ain't getting you guys too bad.
Kinda fizzled out Boog. So far anyway. Purple Cherokee is nice too. Grew a couple of those too, but throw a couple hybrids to insure a sizable harvest.
Purple Russian sounds interesting.

It’s more hype than anything @St. Tom . Just rainy/windy. Perfect to sit on the porch and vape. Today’s selection is FreezelandxC99a. Good daytime.

Hey morning folks!

So I was looking for the rosin section on AFN, and I realized we don't have a rosin section on AFN. So. We should have a rosin section on AFN. lol

@Mañ'O'Green do you know if we have any tutorials handy on DIY rosin presses?

Hey morning folks!

So I was looking for the rosin section on AFN, and I realized we don't have a rosin section on AFN. So. We should have a rosin section on AFN. lol

@Mañ'O'Green do you know if we have any tutorials handy on DIY rosin presses?
Great suggestion! Thinking about pressing just to reduce the number of jars…. Storage concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back