Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
i came across it first time i ran the dragon seeds,,,now one of the reason i got into cannabis is through avoiding pain meds and a host of other quirks :thumbsup:, especially coz of the side effects ,,i took it too full amber as i was doing primarily seeds and hell it was that strongest thing ive ever had,,, started to give me the same effects as being on opoids so can only be hitting the same pathways ,,,one for the night time only meds for me , some of mossy's dark magic:dragon2:

Aye...much the same journey for me... :pass: ..in the UK the stuff I could get on prescription were so strong they had to be hospital administered.
(Lidocaine..ketamine..morphine..)

Problem is..they didn't stop the pain...and I had bad reactions to the prescription stuff..so I ended up on the Experimental nerve blocks.

Narco Dragon works better...over Amber...
Full Duplex's JEM or Anvil will probably be the nearest you can buy.
And just let them go over.
Stones Stone Dragon was similar but I don't Think he has it listed now.

My test showed no antibodies, so I guess it's a shot time fer me.

The last one I had 10 set up and ran through them.

I would if I were you @WildBill :pass:..

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I do a loooong ethanol soak on my left over rosin chips and dry it down to sludge. It tastes horrible (like bear bum) :rofl: . Then I decarb it like regular rosin a drop or two of synthetic terps per gram and make it into chocolate bars. It still does not taste anything like good rosin chocolate but it will get you F'in stoned.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I do a loooong ethanol soak on my left over rosin chips and dry it down to sludge. It tastes horrible (like bear bum) :rofl: . Then I decarb it like regular rosin a drop or two of synthetic terps per gram and make it into chocolate bars. It still does not taste anything like good rosin chocolate but it will get you F'in stoned.
Bear bum lol!! How long we talking and can everclear be used I got a bunch of that lol. I been wanting to make a mint chocolate chip weed shake for a while now

Just need to add some cooked cow chuck and I’m Rollin
image.jpg

Bear bum lol!! How long we talking and can everclear be used I got a bunch of that lol. I been wanting to make a mint chocolate chip weed shake for a while now
I use 1/2 gallon jars to stuff the chips in and then fill them with 185 Proof ethanol that I distill down from cheap vodka. When I have three jars that have been sitting around for a week - some for months- or more I distill that down to reclaim as much of the ethanol as I can ~60%. Then I dry it the rest of the way in a rice cooker. I like to do this in the winter outdoors. The distiller works much better in the cold air. Since it is always used for edibles I don't worry about getting it super dry. I don't see any reason not to use Everclear it is just ethanol.

ScreenHunter_298 Sep. 11 10.48.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back