Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back and have maybe mostly caught up the last 40+ pages, jeez guys!! hahaha

Just cleaning up a bit and packing for the next adventure. Should be interesting.... Ill try and pop on a bit tomorrow and do some updates to my threads tonight. Maybe even chop time? Have to get out the 'scope in a few minutes.

I just need to vent to anyone listening. I was evacuated from a wildfire 5 days ago. I had to leave my first mephisto grow in autopots behind. They were just going into flower and were looking absolutely great!.

Probably have another 3-5 days left on the reservoir before they run out of nutes. My life could be much worse right now, family and friends are losing everything.

Everything is just crazy right now.

That's awful. Your concern is valid. It's hard to separate what's important to you when others are losing more. It does not diminish your feelings. Very high stress situation to be in. Sorry to hear you're going through that.

At least plants and equipment can be replaced. Perhaps the winds will shift and you'll be home sooner than you think.

That's awful. Your concern is valid. It's hard to separate what's important to you when others are losing more. It does not diminish your feelings. Very high stress situation to be in. Sorry to hear you're going through that.

At least plants and equipment can be replaced. Perhaps the winds will shift and you'll be home sooner than you think.
my stepson already lost his dad's house. It is just horrible what is happening. It is hard to put into words. Whole new meaning to the term Wild Wild West.

@mohawk warrior ...... Love the tomatoes you put up brother....... Howes the sauce turn out???
Was killer bro.
Bunch of garlic and spices and such..
Added some little pasta shells.
The misses said it was good
image.jpg

Don’t hate on the flipper thing lol stir sticks were in the wash

I just need to vent to anyone listening. I was evacuated from a wildfire 5 days ago. I had to leave my first mephisto grow in autopots behind. They were just going into flower and were looking absolutely great!.

Probably have another 3-5 days left on the reservoir before they run out of nutes. My life could be much worse right now, family and friends are losing everything.

Everything is just crazy right now.
Sorry for your troubles.

:vibes:

My friend lost 60 -20 foot plants last year and all of his out buildings except the pump house and main house in the Creek fire last year. I have not bumped into him yet this year. He said as long as he could get water he would be back growing this year. We just really need to do forrest managment different than in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back