Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens......working on the 1st cup thinking about getting started on the tincture making. All depends on if wife has my schedule all worked out or if I got time for myself......no matter what at least by the weekend.......finally found a good squeeze bottle for melting gummies so that's moving along as well, albeit slowly...

@Mossy -- NO -- It is our winter and I am sitting in my shorts , thats all , I got a feeling we are in for a big wet season , Moisture content is very high for this time of year . There is going to be a number of people that are in for a shock if we do get one . Building on flood prone land , I have been here 34 years and know the land . We just laugh . Fools :biggrin: I have been through 3 , I now a bit about water . Sad part is all they have to do is have a beer at the pub and ask the lads they will tell them how the water effects the land . It is not Rocket . :thumbsup:

Know how that goes Hecno, after some good rains all I hear are complaints about how water is standing in yards and not draining away.....except for mine cause I go and look after rains before I buy property...

Building on flood prone land , I have been here 34 years and know the land . We just laugh . Fools

If you add in compaining about the price of trying to Insure them..and complaining that the Government don't do enough flood prevention............................you could be Talking about the UK............:biggrin:

Afternoon to you Miss Mossy.....Hope it's all good in your part of the marble.
and of course....sharing one
:smokeout:

Looking Up @Bill.de.Cat ... :pass: ....I got my first vax yesterday.........I waited so long I was Wondering if they were trying to Kill me off...:biggrin:

The word is no liability . F%$# them . The amount of bullshit I have seen . Here is a funny yarn for ya . Some years back they built a new bridge to repalce the old one , spent heaps on it , never go under water because they had the hight right , The only thing was you gould not get to it , The road to the bridge was underwater , :haha: We laughed our tits off , because it was a year later you could not get to it . Only way into town .
We did not care . :biggrin:

Goodluck with that vax, i hope all is well.

Yeah Cheers @Zeromitch ....:headbang:...my arm hurts if I stretch it above shoulder level........so I'm not lifting it............:crying:
And I woke up a bit wooly headed.................................but...that is my Normal.........:crying:

So Aye..seems Fine...........:pass:....

The word is no liability . F%$# them . The amount of bullshit I have seen . Here is a funny yarn for ya . Some years back they built a new bridge to repalce the old one , spent heaps on it , never go under water because they had the hight right , The only thing was you gould not get to it , The road to the bridge was underwater , :haha: We laughed our tits off , because it was a year later you could not get to it . Only way into town .
We did not care . :biggrin:

:crying::crying::crying: Classic.........

afternoon peeps :toke:

But...what about the one you are getting Nothing off.....?
Is that the Special.....?

its not nada just more indistinct to what it actually is :shrug: see if i was thinking not terps but used past associations i would say its smelling a fruity white widow :crying:,,,,,remember the lone ranger which is only a cross they starting to look very similar now they budding ,,,,,, the others 4 are quite brazen you catch it straight away, and theirs another that i cant nail yet but they at least a week behind in bud development like the special one

But...the candy striped main stem on her is New.....nothing I've seen on any oth the girls I have put in...so make sure you get and save a good photo of the trait.......:photog:...you May need it later to pick up a matching male....

yep,, ,they will get the full treatment before they come down :biggrin: will be a couple 60 dayers :woohoo1:

i started and starting some more off for a male hunt next :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back