Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Mossy and everyone from AFN, I know your probably sic of seeing her but I just thought I'd throw up some new anvil pics cause I finally got off my ass and pulled her out of the pesky HID lights so I could get some proper colored pics....... no reputation necessary y'all. I owe you guys some color :pighug:
IMG20210824205831.jpg
IMG20210824205906.jpg
IMG20210824210010.jpg

Hey @Mossy and everyone from AFN, I know your probably sic of seeing her but I just thought I'd throw up some new anvil pics cause I finally got off my ass and pulled her out of the pesky HID lights so I could get some proper colored pics....... no reputation necessary y'all. I owe you guys some color :pighug: View attachment 1358721View attachment 1358722View attachment 1358723
Very nice! Anvil never gets old. It's the father plant of my cross hippy snacks. Most people don't notice this but anvil carries a genetic trait. This is actually your photo of anvil zoomed in from a bit back.
Draw Over Photo1629804775364.jpg
hippy snacks F4
Screenshot_20210824-063531.png
hippy snacks cola and nugs. Alot of purple had been bred out back crossing to anvil is next on list after feminizing.
IMG_20210816_091320.jpg
IMG_0655.JPG

Three chosen snacks for fem pollen.
Screenshot_20210823-091237.png
Screenshot_20210823-091222.png
Screenshot_20210823-091429.png

Very nice! Anvil never gets old. It's the father plant of my cross hippy snacks. Most people don't notice this but anvil carries a genetic trait. This is actually your photo of anvil zoomed in from a bit back.View attachment 1358724hippy snacks F4View attachment 1358725hippy snacks cola and nugs. Alot of purple had been bred out back crossing to anvil is next on list after feminizing.View attachment 1358727View attachment 1358726
Three chosen snacks for fem pollen. View attachment 1358730View attachment 1358729View attachment 1358728
That's awesome shit Brother :drool:

Very nice! Anvil never gets old. It's the father plant of my cross hippy snacks. Most people don't notice this but anvil carries a genetic trait. This is actually your photo of anvil zoomed in from a bit back.View attachment 1358724hippy snacks F4View attachment 1358725hippy snacks cola and nugs. Alot of purple had been bred out back crossing to anvil is next on list after feminizing.View attachment 1358727View attachment 1358726
Three chosen snacks for fem pollen. View attachment 1358730View attachment 1358729View attachment 1358728
Thought that came from jem...

Lol, I cook with them flippers for nearly everything...... Pasta dish looks delicious bro. :drool:
Thanks buddy! leftovers for lunch come on by..
Had other quotes but gone?? Wtf

Morning everyone.. been talking with DutchPassion.. looks like they staying away from Canada for now..
Just gonna start my own thing... fuck it

Morning everyone.. been talking with DutchPassion.. looks like they staying away from Canada for now..
Maybe it is a jem trait. I just know hippy snacks got it from anvil..anvil may have got it from jem. I intend to cross hippy snacks with jem though so we'll see then what I get in pheno hunt

Hey bro...... Linda seeds got all sorts of Dutch passion seeds and they send to both Aus and Canada :headbang:

Just gonna start my own thing...

Do it Mo!!! Just DO IT!! .... Dont let your dreams be dreams ... yesterday you said tommorow, so just DO IT ..... MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!

The Mo Seed Co
Mo Seeds MoFo
Mogentics
The Three Mos Seeds Co (How do you like them? How do you like them?)

:rofl: :rofl:

Do it Mo!!! Just DO IT!! .... Dont let your dreams be dreams ... yesterday you said tommorow, so just DO IT ..... MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!

The Mo Seed Co
Mo Seeds MoFo
Mogentics
The Three Mos Seeds Co (How do you like them? How do you like them?)

:rofl: :rofl:

I agree. Hell I didn't think I could. Two years later I got F4 females sprayed and making pollen for S1s and also chose best 3 of 8 females eleven days younger to hit with pollen. So much fun on this journey and so much learned and enough seeds for lifetimes

Most people don't notice this but anvil carries a genetic trait.

The Cloven Hoof......:dragon2:..a leaf anomoly from the Original JEM.

Bearing in mind...I'll have put around 20 generations on to get to Black Dragon..then what FD added...you are looking at a trait now that has survived maybe 30 generations...
Back to the Future....:pass:...I Love genetics..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back