Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My autopot XL single pot system is on the way 3-5 days and i was wondering do i have to go out and buy coco/perlite or can i use my promix i have on hand? i have a ton of hydroton i can lay at the bottom or whatever but was unsure about peatmoss vs coco in these things. I would love to use whats on hand vs buying.
I have air stones and a air pump but would like to avoid using them if possible as this unit will be in my damn room and air pumps seem to be loud unless on 50% or less power which i could do for just 1 pot.

Thoughts?

Might make a good name for your next strain... "Dank bearbum," "stankin bearbum," etc.

:crying:

I am back and have maybe mostly caught up the last 40+ pages, jeez guys!!

Them Stoners can't half gossip huh.....?...........:pass:

@Ryno_nuggs ..so Sorry to hear you are caught up in all that ...seding karma for you and everyone else caught up in it.

:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud:

Our Thoughts are with you.

Was killer bro.
Bunch of garlic and spices and such..
Added some little pasta shells.
The misses said it was good
View attachment 1358627

Don’t hate on the flipper thing lol stir sticks were in the wash
Lol, I cook with them flippers for nearly everything...... Pasta dish looks delicious bro. :drool:

i isn't read or heard,,, i will investigate ,,,but i can say,,, i getting a lot of hours doing nothing in anticipation of something :eek1:

i haven't updated much apart from an initial terp profile for a few of them,,they will be coming down one by one this next week ,,i taking what i suspect is narcotic dragon to full amber ,its too strong but perfect for last smoke for me

just seen the links ,,ta

Yeah...it is the terp profiles I was wanting to ask about...:pass:

You know my preferences......:biggrin:...so you know which ones I'd target...

But...what about the one you are getting Nothing off.....?
Is that the Special.....?

Also...the Special I Think is a very well Mixed cross...it is showing multi traits that I can Identify....

But...the candy striped main stem on her is New.....nothing I've seen on any oth the girls I have put in...so make sure you get and save a good photo of the trait.......:photog:...you May need it later to pick up a matching male....

It is that time again can you quess :biggrin: - Hint - :vibe: -AFN - Hug time . :cooldance:
1629795841835.png

Long time Bob Marly fan . This is good .

@Mossy -- NO -- It is our winter and I am sitting in my shorts , thats all , I got a feeling we are in for a big wet season , Moisture content is very high for this time of year . There is going to be a number of people that are in for a shock if we do get one . Building on flood prone land , I have been here 34 years and know the land . We just laugh . Fools :biggrin: I have been through 3 , I now a bit about water . Sad part is all they have to do is have a beer at the pub and ask the lads they will tell them how the water effects the land . It is not Rocket . :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back