Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cloven Hoof......:dragon2:..a leaf anomoly from the Original JEM.

Bearing in mind...I'll have put around 20 generations on to get to Black Dragon..then what FD added...you are looking at a trait now that has survived maybe 30 generations...
Back to the Future....:pass:...I Love genetics..
Thanks for clarifying. I noticed it in my F1s and every gen since. I noticed people's anvil photos around and noticed that leaf. Its in every F4 strain I have grown or had my tester grow. It just msy be one or two leaves but it's on every plant. I got 30 jem reg seeds gonna hunt out. Very cool

@Mossy that leaf trait is how I chose my males going forward in the cross. My males I would choose had that leaf. I started with a male anvil and kept males that had that trait. Just along the way I kept losing purple. Backcrossing to anvil and crossing with jem is gonna be awesome. I love strains like this. I spoke to FD and did alot of research before selecting anvil. still more to learn about it.

Bearing in mind...I'll have put around 20 generations on to get to Black Dragon..then what FD added...you are looking at a trait now that has survived maybe 30 generations...
That is absolutely mental..... Thanks for sharing that Mossy :d5: :pop:

As you can see alots been bred out. Looking forward to backcrossing to anvil. Sadly I'm not getting any purple purple phenos at F4 there at all which I really wouldn't mind seeing an anvil. I still got F1s f2s F3s and a pheno from F4 seeds I haven't searched out yet. But very minimal phenos it seems atF4
Screenshot_20210824-071554.png

Ive had that mutant leaf before on my granddaddy purple auto, looks odd for sure.

After seeing 10 fem plants at F4 odds are not good at a purple or black pheno. This photo was taken by my good buddy who did weekly photos of 3 female F4s that's in my.jounral of this since the beginning here. Not much pheno variance. Not much purple. But there is some. But a big changeup from just anvil. These nug shots are from 3 different plants.
IMG_0655.JPG
I got about 300 seeds of anvil. When making this cross I used F6 regs. Which I still have 5 seeds left of. When selecting my male anvil I also kept s female an to pollinate to make F7s. I should get a really good look at that for.the backcrossing. So hoping to get some color back in it. That's all for personal preference cuz I don't mind a little purp in my tent lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back