Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good i was joking too. i forgot to say i'm doing pretty good, my mother bought me a autopot XL yesterday and I'm pretty excited to try it out using promix and megacrop with some beaver seeds.
Mom of the year! She buys you equipment?

i think i want me some anvil now, i loved how it looked, hows the smoke? do you know?
It's a heavy indica. Top 3 indica me. It's good night time smoke..I almost exclusively smoke indicas so for me is a day smoke. It's high in myrcene and has limonene. So expect earthy spicy peppery with some having undertones of fruit and citrus. It's not the loudest strains..gets big pretty and hits hard though. If your a fan of indica or purp I recommend. It's very easy to grown and be rewarded with pretty buds.

That's not very nice Mo .. Mitch is a nice member too!

:shrug:

Pay no notice! Sounds like somebody is a grumpy pants today!
:pass:
Not grumpy.. just not using filters or senses.. I should know better .. if you met me in person you’d think I’m a mute lol
For this exact reason.
I told my cousin the food was shit and cold at her wedding.. what a shit show that was

.. sorry @blue and Mitch again no more apologies...
Harden up!! Lol

Good afternoon AFN! I appreciate the rep points I have received, thanks a lot! What exactly does that mean? Is it street cred?
It's just a high praise not given often? At least I don't give it often. I've seen some comments by people that look to see how much rep you have. Apparently to some the more rep you got the more you do for the site. Which everyone has their opinions lol

Not grumpy.. just not using filters or senses.. I should know better .. if you met me in person you’d think I’m a mute lol
For this exact reason.
I told my cousin the food was shit and cold at her wedding.. what a shit show that was

.. sorry @blue and Mitch again no more apologies...
Harden up!! Lol

Everyone's fine so it's all fine ^_^

:pighug:

Mom of the year! She buys you equipment?
I'm still new to growing but yeah this is the 1st piece of growing stuff she got me, she said for xmas she can just buy add-ons for it, i just laughed and told her i love her. i need to make a few cups of cannabutter for her she loves making cookies with it.

It's a heavy indica. Top 3 indica me. It's good night time smoke..I almost exclusively smoke indicas so for me is a day smoke. It's high in myrcene and has limonene. So expect earthy spicy peppery with some having undertones of fruit and citrus. It's not the loudest strains..gets big pretty and hits hard though. If your a fan of indica or purp I recommend. It's very easy to grown and be rewarded with pretty buds.
Now that is a nice smoke review, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back