Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I've been dealing with this strain everyday for 2 years straight almost There's others that can give better ones just from my experience
Lmao I seen a smoke report the other day.. must’ve been good weed the guy wrote a small novel.. was like 6 pages lmao

I'm still new to growing but yeah this is the 1st piece of growing stuff she got me, she said for xmas she can just buy add-ons for it, i just laughed and told her i love her. i need to make a few cups of cannabutter for her she loves making cookies with it.
Awwwwww
Lil mitchy is a sweetheart :crying:
Just kidding buds I love seeing/hearing stuff like this I use to be the guy that connected parents and their kids with weed... they’d both be getting it lmao... it was funny how none of friends would believe it until I just told them to cut their shit out and smoke a joint and bond.

Just what I feared.. the ecliptic plain leaves me with less sun than I’d like for last couple months... shit... gotta hack a tree top and get couple hours back...
Problem, tree is petrified/half dead so sketchy.
And neighboring yard has a pool... could be an expensive mishap

I'm still new to the strains as i just switched over from the good/bad strain sector back in march but i feel granddaddy purple effects differ alot from blue dreams but i am not able to put into words how lol i'm to simple i guess.

Haha I've been dealing with this strain everyday for 2 years straight almost There's others that can give better ones just from my experience
2 years jesus, were you 1 of the main beta growers for it or just a huge fan?

2 years jesus, were you 1 of the main beta growers for it or just a huge fan?
Tbh? I got permission for both my parents in my cross to breed from the breeders For my first project I wanted indica with certain terpenes and cannibinoids. There are select few or at least was then that was stable and grown from the heart and not for money gains in reg form. From the ones I asked about and was mentioned to by people anvil was selected as the father.

Huge anvil fan tho

I'm still new to the strains as i just switched over from the good/bad strain sector back in march but i feel granddaddy purple effects differ alot from blue dreams but i am not able to put into words how lol i'm to simple i guess.
Just tickles the them brain receptors differently..
They have been doing some fancy research watching the brain react to weed.. they’ve never seen anything like it. Makes whole brain light up like fireworks when inhaling..
Usually one area is stimulated minimally.
Think I seen a study saying it actually repairs damaged pathways.. so exact opposite of what they’ve been saying

It's a comedy part of the movie. Pure comedy. Nothing was meant by it. They all bent over and he got to kick them in the ass for treating them badly and all came friends in the end. Comedy at its finest.
Alright Mitch...
One swift kick is all you get, but you gotta watch lil momo for 3 hours

And your mom can’t help..
Actually that’s my kid, get your mom to help lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back