Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tickles the them brain receptors differently..
They have been doing some fancy research watching the brain react to weed.. they’ve never seen anything like it. Makes whole brain light up like fireworks when inhaling..
Usually one area is stimulated minimally.
Think I seen a study saying it actually repairs damaged pathways.. so exact opposite of what they’ve been saying
I know my brain don't do well with sativa's something in it or about it. I took an 18 month break from two decades of smoking just to find out I can only have certain kinds. And by kinds I mean certain things in strains. Also I'm sure me getting street weed before growing prematurely at times with clear trichomes alot didn't help the racy paranoia

Repost of the cannatomato
Cannatomato today

20210824_135131.jpg

20210824_135124.jpg

20210824_135122.jpg

20210824_134826.jpg

@Boognelson87 ...do you want me to hazard a guess why.....?...........:eyebrows:
Because as a noobie when selecting males I thought I was choosing pure purple phenos crossing with greenish females but just to find out from F1 onward I was actually choosing a hybrid male. I now know what a purple male truly looks like lol. So even from the start I coulda selected a darker one. Just my guess but I'll gladly hear your end

@Zeromitch ..tag @BCBudlady ...I'd say she probably has the most FD med tests under her belt.......:headbang:
Bcbudlady is a prime reason why I chose it. We discussed alot before even choosing my 2nd parent and she's how I got to speak to the mother breeder of my cross. I owe her alot

Because as a noobie when selecting males I thought I was choosing pure purple phenos crossing with greenish females but just to find out from F1 onward I was actually choosing a hybrid male. I now know what a purple male truly looks like lol. So even from the start I coulda selected a darker one. Just my guess but I'll gladly hear your end
How did you come to the conclusion of the male being hybrid? What got noticed?

No...by picking the Cloven you have altered your genetics to what I'd speculate is a Skunk content from the Original JEM.

I Started picking up the Cloven Leaf while I was Hunting the RED pheno out.

If you get colour...you are Most likely to Hit red/coal black bud colour.

The Red was a Lot more infrequent in the JEM line compared to the Purple.

If I was in the Red line...I'd expect 10-20% colour...

If I was In the Purples...I'd expect 60-70% colour...

That being said....I call the F3's the Seance Generation....all the past relatives are there...
so if you Open up f3.....you Should be able to pick the purple colour up again...:pass:....

No...by picking the Cloven you have altered your genetics to what I'd speculate is a Skunk content from the Original JEM.

I Started picking up the Cloven Leaf while I was Hunting the RED pheno out.

If you get colour...you are Most likely to Hit red/coal black bud colour.

The Red was a Lot more infrequent in the JEM line compared to the Purple.

If I was in the Red line...I'd expect 10-20% colour...

If I was In the Purples...I'd expect 60-70% colour...

That being said....I call the F3's the Seance Generation....all the past relatives are there...
so if you Open up f3.....you Should be able to pick the purple colour up again...:pass:....

Wow!! That was involved!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... I was sure you were gonna say .. put em in the cold to bring out the colours!!

... Still the photo got some laughs ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back