Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also guys i gotta show this girl off gelato41 auto 80 days just prior to chop yday grown in coco in an autopot
20210705_144308.jpg
20210705_144355.jpg

Also guys i gotta show this girl off gelato41 auto 80 days just prior to chop yday grown in coco in an autopot View attachment 1339851View attachment 1339852
Holy snapping duck shit St. Tom..... That looks amazing...... Most people don't know this about me but I actually run a small bud minding service for gelato41 flowers..... Feel free to send em my way. Lol

View attachment 1339815this is my new puppy.......ANVIL FEM....... Lol

Nice one @TheCrookDog ... :pass: ...that's a face I recognise....:pighug:

Oh man lost my quotes again... fat fingers..
@Mossy how much water you give each water? Sips ? 5 times a day... that a good woman lol

And egg n the holes!! Choice one next time 3 piece of bacon under the toast then crack egg

A Gallon between them each watering @mohawk warrior :watering:....

If I had bacon......it would be in a bacon sani...........:crying:.....this is no groceries left day..........:crying:....TF for chickens day.........

If you are going to get picky.....I'll have to call @bushmasterar15 in to make breckie.........:chef:.....or @Mañ'O'Greenif the asparagus is still in season.....

Hey and thank you TCD.

I have tries various ways to get it controlled but no one cares.
I have send it to the news but they rather publish about the weather and that there is difficult to get a job.

So, yeah. Ill rest my case... thanks

Poor Tree...no-one is Listening to it....:karmacloud:..karma sent....:pass:

Ya have me beat today, but the rest of the week I'll be in the low 90s. I'm fine with that as long as it stays dry!!!!!
This is the greenest I've seen here at this time of year. I had a flood waning on my phone for well over two weeks..............the last time.

LOL! The year I choose to grow outside for the first time. :biggrin::rofl::rofl:

I can't remember such a wet/storm season for us for years either @WildBill .......:pass:....
Hi folks talking about puppies heres zeta feeling sorry for herself shes was sick yday but shes got a habit of eating horse shit dont ask me why View attachment 1339835

Hmm...she might be playing you @St. Tom ......... :pass: ...I See a twinkle in her eye....... :pighug: ...if you said Walkies...I bet she'd be off that settee in a shot.......

My GrandMa used to make it that way!!!!............................not saying anything Mossy :biggrin:

Boys......:pighug:...you just cannot Fill them..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back