Status
Not open for further replies.
did someone mention puppies
images (3).jpg

she said puppies
images (4).jpg

we loves puppies
images (5).jpg

Oh man lost my quotes again... fat fingers..
@Mossy how much water you give each water? Sips ? 5 times a day... that a good woman lol

And egg n the holes!! Choice one next time 3 piece of bacon under the toast then crack egg

Definitely some Kind of electrical pollution effecting the top of that tree brother..... Looks horrible, .....if you google "electrical pollution effects on trees" you'll see what I mean. If no one will at least check it out then fuck em, send a pic to a news station. Stay safe mate.

Hey and thank you TCD.

I have tries various ways to get it controlled but no one cares.
I have send it to the news but they rather publish about the weather and that there is difficult to get a job.

So, yeah. Ill rest my case... thanks

Proper puppy huh.........?...Can you remember when the girls were like that.......... :crying: ....at least you don't have to buy her school uniform....:pighug:

Nope......:pass:

View attachment 1339787

It dropped down tohigh 80's yesterday but the humidity was ruddy rank............:whew:....you...?
Ya have me beat today, but the rest of the week I'll be in the low 90s. I'm fine with that as long as it stays dry!!!!!
This is the greenest I've seen here at this time of year. I had a flood waning on my phone for well over two weeks..............the last time.

LOL! The year I choose to grow outside for the first time. :biggrin::rofl::rofl:

Hi folks talking about puppies heres zeta feeling sorry for herself shes was sick yday but shes got a habit of eating horse shit dont ask me why
20210706_143116.jpg

Definitely some Kind of electrical pollution effecting the top of that tree brother..... Looks horrible, .....if you google "electrical pollution effects on trees" you'll see what I mean. If no one will at least check it out then fuck em, send a pic to a news station. Stay safe mate.
I’d be worried about that water damage
Tell them you realize it’s probably an invasive species and you now realize a facility like theirs has a plan in place to prevent stuff.. and get the hell out of there

Last edited:
Oh man lost my quotes again... fat fingers..
@Mossy how much water you give each water? Sips ? 5 times a day... that a good woman lol

And egg n the holes!! Choice one next time 3 piece of bacon under the toast then crack egg
My GrandMa used to make it that way!!!!............................not saying anything Mossy :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back