Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mossy!!!!

Hell yes you do…..life is better with a dog:headbang:
All that barking and smelly-ness, occasionally pooping and peeing on @blue s floors

Seriously though I miss my dogs.. stupid life with it’s gift of death

Got word from my aunt the other day... one of my wolves passed away... sucks!!!

Easy to find a grow-job in spain?

Not that I know of @MikaelAndreasSöderberg ...or I'd be trying to get employed myself..... :pass:

Everybody Assumes that canna is Legal in Spain...but it isn't.....as we have seen recently with Dinafem being Closed down.

As far as I Know.....med grows are Legal in Murcia and Catalonia....but the Political tide seems to be moving Against legalisation lately..which is very disappointing.

If they Legalised......I'd Love to see my land fully planted...........:growing::growing::growing:

All that barking and smelly-ness, occasionally pooping and peeing on @blue s floors

The Dude is not a barker…..if he barks, something is up…..not smelly either lol….he gets a bath every ten days, and brushed every day…..:pass:

Not that I know of @MikaelAndreasSöderberg ...or I'd be trying to get employed myself..... :pass:

Everybody Assumes that canna is Legal in Spain...but it isn't.....as we have seen recently with Dinafem being Closed down.

As far as I Know.....med grows are Legal in Murcia and Catalonia....but the Political tide seems to be moving Against legalisation lately..which is very disappointing.

If they Legalised......I'd Love to see my land fully planted...........:growing::growing::growing:
Pffft you’d still be running the orgy pots!!
:crying:
The farmers would show up that year to plant crops and you already got the field done :funny::bong:
I’d come help ya.. I’d even wear a bubble suit for ya:bighug:

Holy snapping duck shit St. Tom..... That looks amazing...... Most people don't know this about me but I actually run a small bud minding service for gelato41 flowers..... Feel free to send em my way. Lol

Funny looking Holstein calf there! :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

Ya let it in the house and on your couch?:ladies:

Yeah @WildBill ...he's too big for the cow barn........ :crying:

1625581712235.png

Oh yea…..I’ve always had a soft spot for wayward cows :pass::rofl:

So we heard @Frank the Dank ...we just never repeat what we see written on the toilet walls...................in green crayon.........

:crying: My resistance is Low............:pass:.........

Thanks mossy!!!!

Yup.....sigh....I'd still give me right arm to get me old girl back....:pass:

Pffft you’d still be running the orgy pots!!
The farmers would show up that year to plant crops and you already got the field done :funny::bong:
I’d come help ya.. I’d even wear a bubble suit for ya:bighug:

You are Employed @mohawk warrior ...:pass:...as long as you don't mind living in a cabin and taking your turn in the gun turrets.......

Must admit..Spain is a Wonderful place for bringing kids up......with almost guaranteed sunshine their quality of life is better than the UK...:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back