Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dude is not a barker…..if he barks, something is up…..not smelly either lol….he gets a bath every ten days, and brushed every day…..:pass:
I was she wasnt a barker and she goes in any ponds she sees are zeta is a bit of a tramp but shes a farm dog most days but still comes home at night with my wife but she takes her farm job seriously so she barks a lot
Screenshot_20210706-154024_Gallery.jpg

Yup.....sigh....I'd still give me right arm to get me old girl back....:pass:
Funny memory... that wolf almost took my right arm during a good stick game...
Life lessons...
wolves don’t like being teased lol

You are Employed @mohawk warrior ...:pass:...as long as you don't mind living in a cabin and taking your turn in the gun turrets.......

Must admit..Spain is a Wonderful place for bringing kids up......with almost guaranteed sunshine their quality of life is better than the UK...:pass:
Cabins and gun turrets!!! Jesus I’m sold!
I’d probably sleep under the stars a couple times... I try and do that everywhere once..

@St. Tom what kinda tonka toy do you have? Look at that tread mark!!

Pffft you’d still be running the orgy pots!!

I might have to Convert to all photos...........:yoinks:.....they grow like Trees outdoor here...the guy next to our friend had 20 footers.....:growing:..branches as thick as your wrist....

Funny memory... that wolf almost took my right arm during a good stick game...
Life lessons...

I’d probably sleep under the stars a couple times... I try and do that everywhere once..

@St. Tom what kinda tonka toy do you have? Look at that tread mark!!
hes got diggers and lots of other stuff also were your wolves hand-reared as pets or did you just make a friend out of a wild one i absolutely love wolves as you can see the German shepherd is from there DNA

Think about it....last I Heard the non-profit canna co-ops were selling bud at 6 euros a gram.......x 2.5 acres.......at 20 ft high per plant.....

:pass:...You'd need gun turrets...........everybody and their aunt would wanna slice of it......

Life lessons...

:crying: Goes right along side don't Poke a Bear...............:pass:

Usually.....you could probably sleep outdoors from May to Sept.....we've Thought about it....just move the girls a bit and hang a mozzie net from the pergola frame....

Same with the outdoor shower.........:eyebrows:

Damn dog being his usual lazy bum self! Dexter has 2 speeds mach1 or dead stop! If he ain’t harassing the other aminals then it’s cuz he’s laying around doing nothing! :sleeping:
205CA14F-B2E7-4BA9-A6CD-5AF1393EBCE0.jpeg
F5272CF3-6727-4B95-BD1D-6EC9AB54C6EA.jpeg
FE54C050-39E6-4512-895A-49596739AB8D.jpeg

I might have to Convert to all photos...........:yoinks:.....they grow like Trees outdoor here...the guy next to our friend had 20 footers.....:growing:..branches as thick as your wrist....
Jaw drops... why I never...
I’ll send you seeds from the 20ft auto lmao
Never leave us!!!
hes got diggers and lots of other stuff also were your wolves hand-reared as pets or did you just make a friend out of a wild one i absolutely love wolves as you can see the German shepherd is from there DNA
Hohhhhh love me some big machines .
The wolves were bred out.. huskies to a tree wolves come in... 3 generations later and they less wolf..
I’ll try and get pics she has.. he was massive.
Fuckin took a deer down in her front yard the one day.

Never leave us!!!

I said I might have to Convert to Photos....they grow 20 ft over here..........:yay1:...you haven't tied your bandana over your lug holes again have you....?......:eyebrows:

Never leave us!!!

Hohhhhh love me some big machines .
The wolves were bred out.. huskies to a tree wolves come in... 3 generations later and they less wolf..
I’ll try and get pics she has.. he was massive.
Fuckin took a deer down in her front yard the one day.
Id love to see some pics if you get some and please tag me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back