Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the new puppy......?....................

She's a very naughty girl!!! :rofl: ... Pee & Poo everywhere ... biting fingers ..chewing furniture!!
& Wakes me up super early!! :coffee2:

I could go back to bed!!

How's the weather over there - cooling down a bit???

Hey guys

Can a real expert help me convince the doctors that we got a severe situation here?

View attachment 1339741

The top-floor has alot of radiations according to me.

Its a hospital and the doctors think im mentally ill, as im trying to convince them that they should do a test of their electricity.

Any pro's here? Please.
Definitely some Kind of electrical pollution effecting the top of that tree brother..... Looks horrible, .....if you google "electrical pollution effects on trees" you'll see what I mean. If no one will at least check it out then fuck em, send a pic to a news station. Stay safe mate.

She's a very naughty girl!!! :rofl: ... Pee & Poo everywhere ... biting fingers ..chewing furniture!!
& Wakes me up super early!! :coffee2:

I could go back to bed!!

Proper puppy huh.........?...Can you remember when the girls were like that.......... :crying: ....at least you don't have to buy her school uniform....:pighug:

How's the weather over there - cooling down a bit???

Nope......:pass:

1625572863584.png

It dropped down tohigh 80's yesterday but the humidity was ruddy rank............:whew:....you...?

Blighme!! That's too hot!!
It's rainy and a quite cool here! Hoping for some sunshine soon .. but maybe not a heat wave!!

I Heard the UK was going to get the Plume off us...hot air rises....:eyebrows:....but there seems a Big divide with some getting heat..and others torrential rain....

My girls are on about 5 watterings a day........:watering:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back