Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some damn invaders in the garden today! The 2 beetles got smooshed and I let mothman prophecies fly away! :cooldance:
Anyone know what this 1st bug was?? Kinda blurry but looked like a ladybug from hell with a distinctive pattern on its back! Found it hiding amongst cucumber blooms! View attachment 1339613
I think this is a 3 lined potato bug but that’s just a guess cuz I remember the name and see the same 3 lined pattern! He was on tomato plant pot! Got treated with that lost coast plant therapy yesterday so not sure if it was keeping it off the plant or just caught him when he was chilling on the pot! :shrug:View attachment 1339614View attachment 1339615View attachment 1339616
Then we gots the ginormous moth with the tail of a dragonfly! No idea what kind but it’s flown off now!
:frog:

Gawd @Fermented_Fruitz ...I Ulped.......:yoinks:...I Thought it was the Dreaded Colorado beetle........but it hasn't got enough stripes....:whew:..there used to be Warning posters in UK post offices about Colorado beetles when I were young...many moons ago....
I Used to Think it was the most Dangerous thing coming outta Colorado...............................................:yoinks:

Then I met Hobbsey.........:crying:

1625557608716.png

Is site slow...or is it just my net.....?...:pass:

IMG_1336.JPG

Sunshine Spotlight......and she's glorying in it......... :headbang: ...soak up those rays girls.........................................they are Free..........:crying:....mammy says you can Eat as many as you like.......:crisps:....

Oh ya know just the other awards we took home last weekend. This is first place for infused pre rolls. It’s a Mephisto double grape x 3 bears OG. With DGx3BOG kief and live resin. The triple hitter for sure.

They are trying to get in the Guinness book of world records for highest testing auto and longest lasting joint/blunt I think they counted like 270 hits from one of these. They have 3.5 gs of DGx3BOG 1 g of keif and 1 g of sauce

super proud of my peeps in Oklahoma. Next up The AutoFlower Cup! We are comin for ya @FullDuplex lol

View attachment 1339612

This is Amazing work @derek420colorado ..... :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: ...So Proud of you all.........

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

I'm guessing you have Mephisto on speed dial with all this........They must be Mighty Proud of you too.............?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back