Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but u need to be able to do .100 to know exact weight cuz the tcheck needs all 3 places for it to be accurate! If u do only 2 and make up the 3rd by guesstimation then it’s not gonna give u an accurate reading! I have a digital scale that goes to 2 places also but had to order the better jewelry scale!
little more in depth than I care for. will stick to sampling. more fun that way.

so their i was thinking about the DLI and crunching numbers 1 μmol m−2 s−1 = 0.0864 mol m−2 d−1 and i said to my self fck it,, lets start adding some burble for a bit :coffee: coz i terrible at math :thumbsup:
IMG_20210705_211943.jpg

Here comes the rain..
Soaking the mushroom logs and a million containers every where for some rain lol I need a big one, raised....with a spout thing on bottom.
image.jpg

Apparently I’m getting some irrigation equipment from a cousin.. score

Here comes the rain..
Soaking the mushroom logs and a million containers every where for some rain lol I need a big one, raised....with a spout thing on bottom.
View attachment 1339578
Apparently I’m getting some irrigation equipment from a cousin.. score
What makes your rain water yellow?

You still having problems @WildBill ...........?................. :pighug:

:crying: The first one I grew ended up similar @Roger Bonilla......:pass:....unfortunately it was a Male............:biggrin:.......
Not the same problem. Pain will always be there, just varying degrees. This is another pain.............pain in da ass! Just some silly gubermint retardedness.

Oh ya know just the other awards we took home last weekend. This is first place for infused pre rolls. It’s a Mephisto double grape x 3 bears OG. With DGx3BOG kief and live resin. The triple hitter for sure.

They are trying to get in the Guinness book of world records for highest testing auto and longest lasting joint/blunt I think they counted like 270 hits from one of these. They have 3.5 gs of DGx3BOG 1 g of keif and 1 g of sauce

super proud of my peeps in Oklahoma. Next up The AutoFlower Cup! We are comin for ya @FullDuplex lol

ABA55485-5FCB-466D-A24F-EFE3116AE42A.jpeg

Oh ya know just the other awards we took home last weekend. This is first place for infused pre rolls. It’s a Mephisto double grape x 3 bears OG. With DGx3BOG kief and live resin. The triple hitter for sure.

They are trying to get in the Guinness book of world records for highest testing auto and longest lasting joint/blunt I think they counted like 270 hits from one of these. They have 3.5 gs of DGx3BOG 1 g of keif and 1 g of sauce

super proud of my peeps in Oklahoma. Next up The AutoFlower Cup! We are comin for ya @FullDuplex lol

View attachment 1339612
Look how much your hard work has paid off!

:slap:

I don't do combustion but that thing might tempt me :drool:

Had some damn invaders in the garden today! The 2 beetles got smooshed and I let mothman prophecies fly away! :cooldance:
Anyone know what this 1st bug was?? Kinda blurry but looked like a ladybug from hell with a distinctive pattern on its back! Found it hiding amongst cucumber blooms!
B0CCB371-E692-4AB9-BDBA-B2F6C3567421.jpeg

I think this is a 3 lined potato bug but that’s just a guess cuz I remember the name and see the same 3 lined pattern! He was on tomato plant pot! Got treated with that lost coast plant therapy yesterday so not sure if it was keeping it off the plant or just caught him when he was chilling on the pot! :shrug:
A7EA67B8-BF7E-4FF9-915F-0D59A76FF9EF.jpeg
50550D25-571D-4F4F-98E9-93244CE37675.jpeg
299AA7B8-BBAE-4ECF-885C-098D8078D6D6.jpeg

Then we gots the ginormous moth with the tail of a dragonfly! No idea what kind but it’s flown off now!
:frog:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back