Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers @MikaelAndréasSöderberg .. :pass: ..sharing one.....

and..cheers everyone for the rep slaps....:cheers:..appreciated.

Me laptop started breaking down badly yesterday...I was either locked in caps or non caps..:nono:..agghh..
Then me s & w keys went off.

Bit defender said it wasn't a virus...but I ran one...2.5 hours scan....free version..beggars can't be choosers....:pass:...it said it was fine.

Went to log on this morning and the screen is locked on Capitals...and it won't let me sign in in capitals...so it looks like it has finally given up the ghost...:shrug:...pppffttt.....

So...I'm stuck with using hubbys.....when he is out.....:crying:...gawd...:pass:
Just get a usb keyboard and use that for a while.

Cheers @MikaelAndréasSöderberg .. :pass: ..sharing one.....

and..cheers everyone for the rep slaps....:cheers:..appreciated.

Me laptop started breaking down badly yesterday...I was either locked in caps or non caps..:nono:..agghh..
Then me s & w keys went off.

Bit defender said it wasn't a virus...but I ran one...2.5 hours scan....free version..beggars can't be choosers....:pass:...it said it was fine.

Went to log on this morning and the screen is locked on Capitals...and it won't let me sign in in capitals...so it looks like it has finally given up the ghost...:shrug:...pppffttt.....

So...I'm stuck with using hubbys.....when he is out.....:crying:...gawd...:pass:
could be you need to break it down and clean out the keyboard section... have done that a few times on mine when keys start acting up. If you have a usb keyboard handy you could plug it in and that might help narrow it down to sticking keys or a software problem.

Starting to see photos coming in on the damage in New York..... :nono: ...stay Safe......
Hope everyone is safe. I would tell them to head for the hills,but with COVID and all. I rather they didn’t.

Last time I was in NYC I remember thinking to myself “this place needs a bath”:rofl:
:pass:

Guess I should get off my ass and get tents all set up this week. Wife informed me she wants the big box the autopots came in. Got to get over this bout of grow laziness.

Hope everyone is safe. I would tell them to head for the hills,but with COVID and all. I rather they didn’t.

Last time I was in NYC I remember thinking to myself “this place needs a bath”:rofl:
:pass:
Lol
I said the same thing about Cali..
Smells like beautiful flowers and homeless people with a piss back

Guess I should get off my ass and get tents all set up this week. Wife informed me she wants the big box the autopots came in. Got to get over this bout of grow laziness.
Where’d you order from lol been waiting like 2 weeks for mine to ship.. something about the little hardware packs missing

Lol
I said the same thing about Cali..
Smells like beautiful flowers and homeless people with a piss back

Where’d you order from lol been waiting like 2 weeks for mine to ship.. something about the little hardware packs missing
NYC smelled like piss, shit, and ripe carcass. Mostly because of all the piss, shit, and dead things. :shrug::pass:

:crying: @EP3 ...I stopped drinking for 3 years a while back and the absolute most boringest company in the world..is drunks..when you are stone cold sober.....:crying:
It is horrendous.

The other side of the coin...me S-I-L said I was the most boringest bitch in the world when I was sober....:crying:

I Really Miss our Canna Cafe..where canna was the primary product and you could buy a drink to go with it...:cheers:

You never had to worry about any kick off's that get associated with alcohol...everybody left with a weary but happy smile on their faces....:pass: ...as they tripped to the Chinese restaurant to wipe out the 3 course menu.......

:glutton:
Sounds great I love the sound of that.
EP3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back