Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers @MikaelAndréasSöderberg .. :pass: ..sharing one.....

and..cheers everyone for the rep slaps....:cheers:..appreciated.

Me laptop started breaking down badly yesterday...I was either locked in caps or non caps..:nono:..agghh..
Then me s & w keys went off.

Bit defender said it wasn't a virus...but I ran one...2.5 hours scan....free version..beggars can't be choosers....:pass:...it said it was fine.

Went to log on this morning and the screen is locked on Capitals...and it won't let me sign in in capitals...so it looks like it has finally given up the ghost...:shrug:...pppffttt.....

So...I'm stuck with using hubbys.....when he is out.....:crying:...gawd...:pass:

@Mossy, it feels great to have my own name here, then when i grow some exceptionally huge and beautiful plants in the future its easy to know who did it. Its like im representing myself instead of just beeing a nick.

Thank you for the reps :smokeout:

M...oh...Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ...I Hate pop-corn buds...really Do....don't like trimming them...don't do much with them...until now...:pass:..the main non auto is well over...so I have been using the pop-corns on the plant as my Frogs...finger dabs..
and they have been spot on....:headbang:
I like to try using as much as I can and trashing very little. We used to call em bowl buds as mostly they would fill a bowl and no grinding was needed. In my younger years it would sometimes get real lean and was happy to have em. Now they saved with the later trimmings for tincture.

1/4 to 7 here in the blue ridge mountains of Va. Storm coming up the coast. Sucked the heat and humidity right out of here. Nice cool morning with a nice cool breeze.
I love Hurricanes.:pass:
Morning CDC, didn't do much for Florida, stayed hot n humid with nary a breeze.

@Mossy, it feels great to have my own name here, then when i grow some exceptionally huge and beautiful plants in the future its easy to know who did it. Its like im representing myself instead of just beeing a nick.

Thank you for the reps :smokeout:

:headbang: Do what makes You feel good @MikaelAndréasSöderberg...:pass:..the most important name on site is Friend.....:bighug:

1/4 to 7 here in the blue ridge mountains of Va. Storm coming up the coast. Sucked the heat and humidity right out of here. Nice cool morning with a nice cool breeze.
I love Hurricanes.:pass:

Starting to see photos coming in on the damage in New York..... :nono: ...stay Safe......

Morning CDC, didn't do much for Florida, stayed hot n humid with nary a breeze.
Not near as nice this morning as yesterday evening. It’s going to be a sticky one today for sure. Got a lot of work to do on my she shed today. Took a day off yesterday. Almost forgot how nice that is.
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back