Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to try 1 day but i don't drink much so its pushed out on my list of things to do :smoking:

It takes very little effort. Like potting up, soak a seed, plant it.. then the alc gets done by itself.
My Dad used to make wine when was young. I stopped drinking about 10 years ago. Drunk people get on my nerves too with all their repetition, loud conversations and arguments.
Give me a smoke any day of the week, but each to their own, I used to love a drink.

It it something you will keep on doing? Does it take 3 months to ferment? Could start a batch before your stay in the clink?

Cheers,
EP3

I hear you, alcohol can give that effect on people and i dont like it either. Father of me was alcoholic, drank so much he ended up in a wheelchair - im staying way from that.

A glass or two in home to calm down or to enjoy something extra i think is fine :cheers:

I definitely going to do more wine in the future, its the same as cannabis, why pay more for something that is worth less?

And it feels better to have done something with your own hands and heart.

It takes very little effort. Like potting up, soak a seed, plant it.. then the alc gets done by itself.

I hear you, alcohol can give that effect on people and i dont like it either. Father of me was alcoholic, drank so much he ended up in a wheelchair - im staying way from that.

A glass or two in home to calm down or to enjoy something extra i think is fine :cheers:

I definitely going to do more wine in the future, its the same as cannabis, why pay more for something that is worth less?

And it feels better to have done something with your own hands and heart.
You sound like you know when to stop. I agree with you, why pay more and its more satisfying to have done it yourself, no matter what it is plants, wine home improvements etc.
Cheers,
EP3

Lol 3 months literally 3 months and after him posting pictures and answering shit daily this is his response to me..I'm lazy I guess. All I read is he's too busy for my money. He's got enough followers. And after all that he tells me Bessie cake and I wanted no info on it lol. View attachment 1357914View attachment 1357916

@Boognelson87 ..we are Talking about GasReaper in the staffroom...so I've popped your response into RP's... :pass: ...cheers for taking the time to let us know.....

My Dad used to make wine when was young. I stopped drinking about 10 years ago. Drunk people get on my nerves too with all their repetition, loud conversations and arguments.
Give me a smoke any day of the week, but each to their own, I used to love a drink.

It it something you will keep on doing? Does it take 3 months to ferment? Could start a batch before your stay in the clink?

Cheers,
EP3

:crying: @EP3 ...I stopped drinking for 3 years a while back and the absolute most boringest company in the world..is drunks..when you are stone cold sober.....:crying:
It is horrendous.

The other side of the coin...me S-I-L said I was the most boringest bitch in the world when I was sober....:crying:

I Really Miss our Canna Cafe..where canna was the primary product and you could buy a drink to go with it...:cheers:

You never had to worry about any kick off's that get associated with alcohol...everybody left with a weary but happy smile on their faces....:pass: ...as they tripped to the Chinese restaurant to wipe out the 3 course menu.......

:glutton:

only reason I keep the popcorns is for care packages. A nice bud with a few popcorns for the peeps that can't afford it and we all happy.

M...oh...Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ...I Hate pop-corn buds...really Do....don't like trimming them...don't do much with them...until now...:pass:..the main non auto is well over...so I have been using the pop-corns on the plant as my Frogs...finger dabs..
and they have been spot on....:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back